twenty six >>> brutal part: I

My head flies to the right, blood flying out of my mouth

My head flies to the right, blood flying out of my mouth. I pull my head back and look to the guy laughing a bit. He stops throwing punches looking at me, tilting his head. "Why the hell you laughing?" He asks. I shake my head from side to side, laughing feel blood on my teeth. 

"This is just really dumb," I say, looking at the guy. 

"And how's that?" He questions glancing down at his fist for a moment then looking back at me. 

"Because considering you all took me people are going to know I'm missing, therefore resulting in finding me-" I pause a moment chuckling more. "Some of those people have been fighting there whole lives. You fools have been frozen and in sleep. You're gonna die and all I have to do is sit back and laugh." The guy clenches his jaw before a hard punch is swung sending the chair I sit in over, causing me to hit the floor. A blood piercing scream escapes my lips as I land on my arm that had gotten shot. My eyes close and I shake my head trying to move some, but anytime I moved the pain worsened. 

A chuckle is heard from the guy as I can hear him walk over to me. Tears fill my eyes as I drop my head a bit. "See this is what happens when your own people shoot you and lock you up. Then you get kidnapped again and piss off a murderer." 

"Murderer? Pft, petty excuse for one," I respond opening my eyes and glancing over at the guy. He shakes his head and immediately lifts up his foot and slams it down on me. I slight scream escapes from my lips. 

"You really want to do this kid?" He asks, his voice screaming like. "Because from where I stand you're the one in danger of being killed at any moment. I'm the guy you really can't do anything about." 

"Maybe. But doesn't mean I can't hurt your ego on my way out," I respond. The guy shakes his head and goes to stomp on me again when I flinch and close my eyes feeling blood splatter over me. I lay there a second then open my eyes hearing someone drop. When my eyes open I'm met with wide eyes of the guy that was just beating me. Swiftly I look away and over finding no one, only feeling my chair and myself lifted up off of the floor. I flinch and tense turning my head to the side finally being met with Octavia's eyes. 

"Octavia?" I say as the girl rises her hand up and cups it over my mouth gently. Her eyes shift back and forth between mine as mine do to hers yet her a smile spreads to her lips looking to me and she drops her hand. 

"Hey you," she whispers looking away from me and down to my hands. "I saw them take you from a bunker, thought I'd come save you." 

"Thank god," I whisper seeing Octavia's smile grow a bit as she cuts the zip ties around my wrists. She cuts the one and I lift up my hand shaking it a bit watching as the girl goes and cuts the other one. Swiftly I pull my left arm over my stomach and hold it with my other arm. 

"I'm sorry again about that," Octavia says and I shake my head. 

"It's all good." Octavia nods slowly helping me stand. As I stand I feel a bit weird and open and close my eyes seeing black spots pop up. 

"Hey-" Octavia pauses as I feel her hand on my arm, helping me stand straight. "You okay?" I nod my head slowly. 

"I will be--How many people you kill on the way in here?" I open my eyes and look to her seeing her shrug and tear her eyes from me causing me to tilt my head at her but follow along. 

"Only like 5," she responds as we get to the door. She holds up her hand and pops her head out, looking back and forth. Before long she glances over her shoulder to me and nods, motioning for me to follow. I nod and we head out the room and to the right. We slowly walk down the hall, staying close to the walls. The halls are silent and it kind of freaks me out, but I guess if you kill five people that's what happens. And when we come about those bodies it doesn't phase me. I guess that's what happens when you're use to it. Is that normal to be use to it? No, but that's just my life. 

Without warning I feel Octavia wrap her arm around me and pull me back, placing me against the wall. I look to her wide eyed as she quickly picks up her hand and places her index finger to her lips. I nod my head slowly as she gets onto the side of me and grips onto her sword tightly. She keeps us back before peaking out her head but keeping it out and stepping out. I tilt my head to the side confused as to what the hell she was doing when I see her lower her sword. Swiftly I walk towards her and get to the side of her, facing the direction she was when my eyes are met with a group. A group that consisted of Indra, a couple grounders and Lexa. 

My eyes grow wide, glancing over to Octavia who's looking to me and giving me a small smile. I smile back slowly before tearing my eyes from her and seeing Lexa walking towards me swiftly. I bite my lip and walk past Lexa and down to Lexa. Within seconds she cups my face in her hands and scans my face, but without warning she leans forward and locks our lips. 

After a few seconds we pull away and I see Octavia pass us out of the corner of my eye. My eyes however remain on Lexa's soft green ones as she looks over my face. She says nothing to me, instead she glances over her shoulder to everyone else. I look too seeing Indra nod turning to everyone and taking them back the way they came, ultimately leaving me and Lexa alone to ourselves. 

"I'm so sorry," Lexa whispers turning back to me, locking our eyes. Her hands drop from my face. "I shouldn't of done what I did to you, it would have prevented you actually going missing. Y/N-" She stops talking as a gunshot is triggered and echoes throughout the room.