twenty-two >>> Heda and Mechanic

My feet carry me outside

My feet carry me outside. Tears stayed in my eyes while every now and then I felt some slip down my cheeks. Yet, every time I felt them I reached my hand up and wiped them away. There was few eyes that glanced at me as I walked through a ton of people. I didn't understand why so many were still gathered around.

"Y/N-" I hear Clarke's voice and I keep walking. I didn't want to look her, I didn't want to hear her because quite honestly there's no telling what I might or might not do. You would think she would take the hint of me punching her to back off. But apparently not as I get stopped by her running in front of me and putting up her hands. "Please, talk to me."

"Talk to you?" I speak up, looking up to her face. A nice bruise was forming on her face and I could only shake my head. "After what you did I want nothing to ever do with you again."

"Y/N-"

"No Clarke!" I shout, clenching my jaw. "I looked to you as family and you destroyed that. You destroy everything! So please, as I said before go float yourself." Clarke's eyes go wide but no words escape her lips. I shake my head and walk past her, pushing her with my good shoulder. As I'm walking however I could hear her shout, "I know I screwed up, but it didn't mean anything Y/N!"

I close my eyes, continuing to walk. The phrase 'it didn't mean anything' replaying on loop in my head now since both Lexa and Clarke have said it. I was glad they both said it. I'm glad it meant nothing but the fact was they still did it and it's going to take time.

"Hey, Raven just went to look for you," I hear Murphy's voice as I push past someone. I pick up my head and my eyes immediately lock with the guy's. Once our eyes do lock, I watch his eyes grow wide before looking around. "Hey come with me." He places his hand on my back and we walk away from almost everyone. We go over to a little hut and walk in where Emori was. She stood up quickly when we got in and looked to me worried like. All I could do was shake my head and tear my eyes away from the both of them.

"Raven mentioned you were alone with Lexa. What did she do to you?" Murphy questioned.

"Lexa wouldn't hurt her Murphy," Emori spoke. I kept my eyes off of them and shook my head.

"It doesn't matter what Lexa did or didn't do-" I pause a moment, wiping at my eyes once again. "What's going on with those prisoners?"

"Y/N, we should-"

"Murphy, now isn't the time," I said cutting Murphy off and looking to him. Our eyes lock and I could see the concern across his face but he only nods his head. I nod back and let my teary eyes shift between him and Emori, waiting patiently.

"Diyoza, the leader we're guessing, is postponing coming for a couple days," Emori explains and I furrow my brows confused.

"Why would she post pone? I thought they wanted recruits?" I ask, shifting in my position.