nine >>> in my head

"Yeah just put it in there," Monty says as we finish up

"Yeah just put it in there," Monty says as we finish up. I nod and put the nail in screwing it in then take a step back, looking to Monty. I bite my lip and drop my head a moment.

"Hey Monty-"

"Don't Y/N," Monty cuts me off and I pick up my head.

"Monty I'm sorry," I say anyways as he stops what he's doing and turns his head towards me. For the first time in a long time we lock eyes and I feel myself relax more than I have been around him. "What I said wasn't right. I shouldn't have said it and I'm sorry. Jasper was my friend too and for me to bring him up when you two were closer than anyone wasn't right. And I'm sorry and I know that I can only apologize so much for what I've said and I know it takes time to forgive or maybe you never forgive me. That's okay too as long as you know that I'm really sorry." A silence fills the air between us. Monty's eyes stay on mine and I feel a bit uncomfortable as he looks to me but he lays down his wrench and walks towards me, stopping in front of me. My eyes go wide a bit confused as to what was happening but then he wraps his arms around me engulfing me in a big hug. I bite my lip and quickly wrap my arms around him hugging him back.

"I forgive you," he whispers adding, "But don't do it again." A small smile forms on my lips as I nod and we pull apart. Our eyes lock once more and he nods back walking back over to where he was. "You can go on. I've pretty much got it now."

"You sure?" Monty nods his head picking up the wrench. I nod as he looks to me turning on my heels. I shove my hands into my pockets and walk the halls of the ring a bit before coming along Raven's room. I stand in front of the door, just standing there. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to knock upon the door. So I just stand there looking at it. Murphy had told me she wasn't feeling good. I wonder if she was sick but she came to me last night. She looked, she seemed fine when she left. I told her I was tired after I explained my drawings and she left. A low shaky sigh escapes my lips as I slowly bring up my hand making it into a fist ready to knock when the door opens and Raven's right in front of me. She jumps back obviously startled, but when she gathers herself I slowly drop my arm down and look at her eyes noticing something was off. That's when my eyes looked to her throat seeing it sort of bruised.

"Raven what the hell happened to your neck?" I ask, my brows furrowing. Raven picks up her hand and places it on her neck but gives me a questioning look. I tilt my head giving her questioning eyes back. "Raven-"

"It's nothing Y/N. I probably did something in my sleep or something," Raven responded cutting me off but I shook my head taking a step forward stopping the door from her shutting it. "Y/N-"

"Raven that doesn't look like nothing," I say, cutting her off this time. "It looks like someone was choking you." Raven shakes her head, I could see a sadness take over her but she shook her head looking away from me.

"Y/N, please. I'm really not feeling well." I bite my lip looking at the girl and nod slowly withdrawing my foot from in front of the door. I take a step back and allow the girl to shut the door. And she does leaving me right back to how I was before she had opened the door. A low sigh escapes my lips as I drop my head and take another step back and another and another till my back hits the wall opposite of where Raven sleeps. I slide down the wall and pull up my knees resting my elbows on them. My eyes stay glued to Raven's room the image of her neck on loop in my head as I sit there. But as I think about that I feel the urge to look down at my arm and roll up my sleeve spotting the marks on my arm. I tilt my head looking at them knowing they looked like marks you'd get from nails or claws. Another sigh escapes as I put down my sleeve and lean my head back against the wall. My mind swirls with a hundred million thoughts per second trying desperately to have the answers to every possible question I had storming through my mind.