•The Story without an ending•

Jake

„Sunoo?"I went inside and saw him cuddling with Niki's plushie.

I sighed and went up to him,sat down and started to pet his head.Not soon after I realised he felt kinda hot,I pulled the blacket away and now put my bare cold hand on his forehead.

He hitched and placed his hand on mine and took it down,still holding it while whispering „M'okay."

Sunoo opened his eyes and it made me tear up.He looked like he cried the whole day.The others were in Busan today while I came back from a photo shooting.

I qickly called Jay and he picked it up after the second *beep*.

Yea?"

„Jay,why are you all still not home?!Why did you left Sunoo here alone!?"I kinda screamed at him angrily but when Sunoo started to shiver I calmed down.

„Why the fuck arent you all here."I said in a deep and low tone.

Jay hesitated at first."Arent the others home?Im in school and I wanted to get some food for everyone later.I left the others after we came back to Seoul maybe a hour ago.Sunoo said he needs to study for our exams next months thats why I decided to pick up some stuff from our class to help him out."he explained with a worried voice.

„Sunoo is s-"Something suddely snatched my phone away and the call ended.

„Hyung please...just m'tired."Sunoo said and let go of my hand,sitting straight and begging me.

Jay called again but since Sunoo continued to beg me I promised him to stay silent.

„Thanks Jake Hyung!"He clapped cutely and laid down again.I looked around amd saw the floor with alot of stuff.After I saw this one thing I finally got it.

„Little again?"I asked him and he looked away."Only for a few minutes."Sunoo said and hide his face.

„You can stay little you know that right?"I asked him and pulled him into a hug.

„I wasn't in the mood."He just replied and now started doozing off again.

Little Sunoo and big Sunoo being sick?Great..."I thought and stared at the clock.I got interrupted by a loud noise and some other weird noises.

„Jake!Open the door!"I heared Jay screaming.I checked on Sunoo who fell asleep so I put him back in the bed,pulled the blanket over him and hide his little space stuff.

Only Sunoo and I knew about it.It eventually happened when we had a show for Given-Taken to promote it and Sunoo behaved strange a few times.

I opened the door and he rushed into it.

„Is Sunoo okay?!"he asked and when he was about to reach out for Sunoo's hand,I held his and pushed him outside.

I closed the door."No need to worry,he's fine,he only hurt his little finger when we talked to each other on the phone that's why I ended the call."I explained,I didn't liked lying to my member but If Suno finds out I broke the promise,he will be mad...really mad...

I saw Jay holding some bags full of books and food so I took it and placed it on the kitchen counter.

„Jungwon said they went out to eat.Guess only we 3 will be getting a 5 star menu today."Jay giggled.

„cooking like a chef,I'm a 5 star Michelin.."I rapped and Jay laughed."What a simp."

„We all are simps for Lix.."I stated and Jay just rolled his eyes and left to change his clothes.