•Apologise•

Jay

"I...."

"No...I just need to get used to it."I smiled at him and whipped his tears away."Can you tell Hyung what eh..hurts?"I asked him and he pointed at his heart.

"Th-ey were mean.."he stuttered and I asked him "Who" but he only repeatedly answered "Meanies."

After I laid down with Sunoo who clinched by my side Jake entered the room and laughed.

"Hyung thank you for understanding him."He said and squeezed Sunoo's cheeks softly.

Sunoo yawned out loudly and cuddled even more with me and I was finding him adorable.

I hesitated to ask but I was too curious.
"About the others,do they know it and why do you two hide it?"

Jake shut his mouth and Sunoo started shivering."He is scared of how the others would react.It's because of Heeseung and Sunghoon..."Jake finally gave in and comforted Sunoo.

They both looked like they don't want to talk about it anymore so I stopped questioning everything about it and fell sleep with Sunoo in my arms.

The next morning

I woke up and saw Sunoo getting ready.
"Hey.."I rubbed my eyes but he didn't even looked into my direction.

I saw everyone still sleeping so I got up from the bunk bed and got into the living room where Sunoo just headed.

"I'm sorry for yesterday.."he apologised.

"What?"

"I apologise."he said again but I asked him again what he meant.

He didn't said much after it so I went to the bathroom while clearing the conversation "Don't apologise for being who you are,you do that too often.That's the only thing I really find weird about you besides your love for sweets."

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see him smiling so brightly what made my heart bloom.

I slowly got ready,I was reading stuff about "little space" and found out some sort of things when I heared the others knocking on the door,asking me how long I would take.

I sighed and qickly put make up on.
Before Jake entered the bathroom I grabbed his arm."He is...normal again?"I asked him and he sleeply nodded.

"I say Big head space to it.Normal form...he usually doesn't remember everything,only really necessary stuff.It's like 2 personalities.Two other brains and behaviours."he explained and again I kinda made a note in my thoughts and hoped not to forget it.

I was about to put on my shoes when Niki lastly entered the living room,looking like crap for real.

"Next time I sleep with Sunoo Hyung!"He hissed at me and left the living room.We all stood there and Jungwon started to laugh.

"He's just sulking about Jay and Sunoo because you guys slept together on Sunoo's bed."Heeseung pointed out and Sunoo and I looked embarrassed.

Sunoo got up but now he didn't looked that alright again.He was about to fall back when Sunghoon catched him."You alright?"Sunghoon asked him but our sunshine didn't replied.

"Let's go,shall we?"I took Sunoo's hand and head outside while saying goodbye to the others.

Sunoo's hands felt hot but he was clearly feeling cold."Ehm..."I started and Sunoo looked confused.

I was too embarrassed to ask.I didn't wanted to go to school today,definitely not with a sick Sunoo.

"The place..."I started again.

"Where you can buy these..stuff..."

He still looked confused.

"Gosh the little space store!Where you can buy stuff!I looked around in the night and saw you don't have many things so...let's buy some.."