•Leave or stay?•

Sunoo

"Are you sure..you want to leave?"my manager asked me.I didn't thought about it twice before I nodded.

He sighed."Of course you get a month of break but make sure to stay in contact with the others and us alright?It will start on Monday."I bowed without making another noise I left the room.

You read it right,I take a month off,not only for me,also for my members themselves.

3 Days already went by without me talking to anyone.I didn't felt anything.I didn't wanted to slip into little space..no.. I was disgusted by myself at this point.

I was disgusted of my other side.Little space?Am I so pathetic? Acting like a little kid in the dorm infront of my 6 members?

I was straight up disgusting.So so disgusting.

I entered the dorm with my keys.The other sat in the living room or in the kitchen.It's Saturday today so..I should pack.I heared "Welcome back" or "Do you want to eat with us?" but I ignored all of what they had said.I wasn't in the mood to face them or my fear of making everything worser.I got into the bedroom when I heared sniffles.Many many sniffles.

I sneaked inside and looked at the top bed.It was my bed and..Niki..

I sat myself down under my top bed and just listened to him sniffling the whole time.At first I thought I can stay calm since he deserved to cry a little but but..

He was my most important friend....he's a kid..he makes mistakes but..can I forgive him for ruining my life?

Or was it good?Good that he said it because..I wasn't brave enough anyways...

His sobs only got louder and louder from time to time.Yet where I think about the last few days,I saw him answering alot of fans on our Weverse but I didn't wanted to go on the App,to scared to face the truth.I opened my phone ans klicked on the last reply he gave a fan...

Is Sunoo really that weird?Never knew that.At least our cutie Riki told us the truth~ OT6 forever~~~

Ouch...

but Niki reply was...

>I hope you know that you are a bad human at this point.Leave,I don't need you as my fan or I puke.-Cutie Riki.

Tears started to form the first time in 3 days in my eyes.I'm not sure why but..he didn't cared how harsh he answered.He answered to all the comments against me.

He didn't cared about his image..

I went into the living room,trying to hide my tears."W-why is Niki crying?"I asked them.I heared some gasps and Jake wanted to hug me but I shook my head.

"Why.Is.Niki.crying???"I asked a little bit louder this time,getting the attention from the members who ate in the kitchen.

A knock was heared behind the entrance door.Heeseung opened the door while Sunghoon answered me."We told him not to hang out around us for a few weeks. We need to focuse on yo-"

I saw the manager entering.I stopped Sunghoon from talking.

"I won't take a break.I stay and take care of Niki MYSELF."I growled.I slammed the bedroom door shut.Suddely all emotions hit me,all the emtions I didn't felt these past 3 days.I climbed up the ladder before I meet eyes with Nikis who were puffy and red.I just engulfed him in a hug and thats what happened the past few hours...