•Just us•

I decided to spoil y'all a little bit today!3rd Chapter in a row rodayyyyyyyy!!!Enjoy it❤️🫂

Heeseung

„I'm so so sorry Sunoo."I held him closer to my own body and started crying slightly.

It was silence between us."Hyung,you said it's okay if he stays...you are starting to get better hm?"Jungwon patted my back.He wanted me to let Sunoo go but I hissed at him.I wanted to make Sunoo feel happy.

Flashback
(Heeseung)

„Look I'm not sure...I'm not sure if I can be good enough for this group after what I've done to Niki and Sunoo...Sunoo deserves to be himself.I could talk to PD-Nim,maybe I can stay a trainee..maybe I-i cou-"

Suddely a few members stood up and started doing their own stuff."God you really are silly."Jungwon chuckled and lead me into the bedroom where Sunoo was sitting.He was actually asleep already so I just started to hug him.

Flashback end

Sunoo

I woke up feeling something heavy on my right body side.I didn't dared to open my eyes so I just laid there and thought about everything.

I can't remember everything but...they were nice.Sunghoon Hyung and Heeseubg Hyung were really nice to me...

„Good morning."I heared a raspy voice besides me.It was Heeseung who just ruffled his head into my chest to wake up.

I didn't said anything.I felt anxious,sad,
depressed and....uncomfortable.

„Are you...still in little space?"Heeseung asked me when we both stood up.No one was in the room besides both of us."L-look me and Sunghoon stayed up the whole night because we read stuff about that.I-i even got informations from Jake!"

I left the room while Heeseubg continued to speak."Do you feel ill?sick?We could get ice cream,I won't tell Jungwon,I promise!"he jumped infront of me now.I looked at the table and Sunghoon was there sleeping on the chair with alot of notes around him.I got closer and picked one paper up.

„Make sure Sunoo has enough plushies.Maybe a new Doplhine or fox stuffed animal?Remember to call it plushie for him!"

I smiled at Sunghoon and Heeseung.Heeseung got red and hugged me."I'm sorry...I'm a bad Hyung...I didn't meant anything I said about you or the little space stuff..I was just confused."he gave me his cute bambi eyes and I couldn't help but forgive him.

Heeseung kicked Sunghoons leg and he stood up hastily but immediately fell down after tripping.

„Oh!Sunoo!Eh..good morning!You okay?Want breakfast?I can buy you chocola-"

Wah I'm already annoyed of these two.I forgave them already-

„So tell me,you guy's are fine with it?"I asked them wanting a true answer.I didn't needed to wait for a long time before I got an answer."We work on us!We promise we will work on it and treat you better,just don't be sad okay?Please."Sunghoon was in panic and I could hear it in his voice.

Jungwon came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and wet hair."Stop scaring him away you psychopaths."

„Shut up weird guy."Sunghoon snapped back.They both hissed at each other when..Jake...barked?

I looked at them confused.Why did they started making animal noises suddenly- Maybe I should go into little space,at least my other self would find it damn funny but..

„Sunoo?"Jake took my hand and gave me a warm smile."Whatever you think of...remember that you don't need to be scared anymore.As you can see,we all love you.."Jake squeezed my hand and tackled Heeseung down and bite him.

This is a family huh?"I asked myself and looked outside the window."Finally a real family."