•A good old break•

Annndddd annootthherrrr chaapppterrr~

Sunoo

"Yea Im just not talkative."I answered and looked confused down.

The Manager started talking to me often the whole practice long.He sometimes grabbed my hand and showed me the dance moves.It was okay at first but...now it's getting uncomfortable.

Me,not being in little space for almost 3 whole days,struggles with the choreography,is stressed out and uncomfortable...this is a bad bad situation for sure.

"Okay guy's,let's wrap this up.You did a good job,Jake and Niki you need to focuse more.Heeseung,don't worry about the new choreo,you will learn it soon enough.The others did a great job."he stopped the music and then suddely moved towards me.

"Wanna stay and practice?"he asked me and smiled.I was taken aback about his offer.

"Hey Sun,let's go,we gonna get lunch!"Niki said exited and held my wrist."About that Niki,I stay here and practice a little bit...how about you guy's bring me lunch back?"Jay murmured an "Okay"

We waited till all my members left but Jungwon didn't wanted to move.

"You sure you want to stay here alone?"I nodded and drunk some water."Just don't overwork yourself and be back in 2 hours!"

He left and then my Manager giggled.
"Wanna start?"

"Let's get itttt."I laughed my nervousness off and started dancing to Fever.

One hour later

"Look!You did a great job!"He gave me high five and sat down next to me.I was tired but happy I got praised.

"I need to admit that it makes more fun only working with you.The others are too whiny and loud.You are just..perfect."he started leaning in when I started shivering slightly.

The door busted open and I saw Huenungkai....was it Hueningkai?

"Is anyone there-Can someone help me get this out of my face?"He was about to scream louder when I approached him.He had a face mask on his face but his eyes were even covered."Hold still!"I pulled the mask out of his face and fell back together with Hueningkai.He hovered above me.

Hueningkai thanked me and hugged me while we stayed in this position.We continued like that till my Manager coughed.

"Hueningkai,we have practice in 2 hours.how about you get ready huh?"my manager scoffed and pointed at the door.
He let his head hung low and was about to leave when I grabbed my bag and his hand.

"I'm tired!I go with Hueningkai."I run outside and when I couldn't see my practice room door anymore I slowed down."You okay?"I asked Hueningkai ans gave him a little hug.

I could see him being disappointed when the manager scoffed at us and told him to leave.

"Yea just a little surprised."I was relieved and broke the hug.

"I need to go,how about we go outside in two days for breakfast?"

I looked at my planner on my phone."I'm free!"We both let out doplhine noises.I didn't felt this heavy weight on my shoulders anymore.

We said our goodbye and I head into our dorm.Of course no one was there but it was better like that.I could finally slip into little space.I let a bath run and got my toys.I locked the bathroom door and pufff...

My giggles filled the whole dorm.