•For real?•

„We cant."Sunoo argumented with me the whole ride to the mall.

„Why not?!"I raised my voice.

„I don't know if you realised it but we are IDOLS!How do we explain it to our fans when not even Heeseung Hyung and Sunghoon Hyung can understand it!"

After that he gasped and shut his mouth.Our driver left the car a while ago for us to talk in privat.

What happened between Sunoo,Jake,Heeseung and Sunghoon?Was it that bad and why don't they talk about it...

„Let's just say we bought them for a friend."I stated and Sunoo just nodded.

Everytime he or Jake mentioned Heeseung or Sunghoon they act too weird.I was clearly confused but I didn't wanted to stress him out more.

In the mall

„What do you want?"I asked him and looked around.

It was interesting to see what you could buy for people who are in little space.My eyes got fixed at the Coloring book and crayons.I found some cute stickers and stuffed ani- I mean plushies too.

Without him knowing I bought them and stuffed them into my bag.

I went besides him who looked nervous and worried."Sunoo don't be scared,I am here."I smiled at him and he just turned red grabbing this from the shelf.

"I smiled at him and he just turned red grabbing this from the shelf

„Looks good huh?"I asked him and took it in my hands."It's cute"he muttered and I laughed.

I bought it and left the store with holding hands and a huge bag with the plushy in it.

Some people asked us for a pic or made pictures of us together but gladly most of them knew that Sunoo is scared of crowed places since it happened at the airport.

After we got into the car Sunoo suddely started breathing fast."Sunoo are you okay?"our driver asked him and handed him a water bottle.

He swallowed it and laid back in his seat.
„He's just a little bit tired,Hyung can you drive us to the one shop I wanted to go to?"I winked at him and he smiled.

„Should we pick up Jake?"He asked me but I shook my head."He must be there already,thanks Hyung,you are awesome!"I put a thumb up and he started the car.

Sunoo was distracted by taking some selfie's.I qickly texted Jake to ask if everything is ready but I got no answer.

I waited and waited and waited but he didn't answered so I called him multiple times.I was about to call him again when I got a text message.

Jakeu
Online

Jakeu
EverythingisdoneIamtiredbecauseIwasstressedout.
14:34

Okay now in our language?
14:34

Jakeu
Everything is done,I am tired because I was stressed out you lizard 💆🏻‍♀️
14:35

"We are here."Our driver announced.We got outside and I covered up Sunoo's eyes.

"While we looked trough the store I talked with Jake and we have a little surprise.Can you..eh..you know...enter little space?"I asked slowly but he shook his head.

I sighed and saw Jake coming outside."He doesn't want to."I mouthed and Jake rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go."I said and we got into the store.It was really beutiful.

It was really beutiful

We sat down in another room and Jake prepared something there

"You can open your eyes."We said and Sunoo slowly did it.

He looked at us and started tearing up.