•The calm night•

I'm gonna take a shower and then write another Chapter,it would be 3-5 Chapter for today❤️I hope I can make it up to you all for not posting alot here. As you can see I'm trying my best to keep everything working but It's tiring.Thank you for waiting and loving this book!I try my best for now on!❤️

Niki

It was late at night but I stayed awake,I didn't wanted to leave Sunoo alone with whatever he is going trough right now.

I watched some BL Thai- Dramas because they were the most interesting ones in my list right now,it's called ‚Light on me'

Right when the male lead was getting heartbroken by this popular idiot,I could feel Sunoo getting closer.He shivered,only a little bit so I did what I always do when I sleep next to him.

I slung my arms around him,put my leg on his and pushed his head into my neck.We laid there for a little while till he eventually stopped shivering and just continued to snore quietly.

„Riki."I heared my name getting called so I broke the hug but I held Sunoo Hyungs hand tightly.

„Oh Jungwon Hyung."

Jungwon got on the bed and sat down.
„Can't sleep Hyung?"

He shook his head and run hids hands trough his smooth and soft hair.I chuckled when I pointed to the place next to me.

„No,it will just get hot.I..I want to go on Jay's bed but I'm scared he will get annoyed when I join him.."he whispered.

„Just go,are you really our leader Wonie?You aren't usually shy."

Why is Heeseung even awake now?

I looked around to see everyone else sleeping peacefully in their beds..well not exactly in THEIR beds because Sunghoon laid there with Jake.

„Oh Heeseung Hyung,it's 4am.You should sleep."

Heeseung got up and stood at the door.
„I need to shower and then I have practice at 6am.Wonie go to Jay,you all have no schedule,I talked to the manager.Make sure Jay won't go anywhere,I'm scared that he will actually kill the manager.PD-Nim will call the police."

Jungwon nodded and went into Jay's bed while Heeseung started taking a shower.

Someone groaned next to our bed and it was Jay who woke up."Is something wrong?"he asked grumpily when he turned around,not facing Jungwon Hyung anymore.

„N-no sorry."

Jungwon was about to leave when Jay murmured."Sleep here..I'm tired."

He pulled Jungwon into his bed and big spooned Jungwon completely.I gave him a thumb up and cuddled to Sunoo's side.

I thought about it a little bit,about the readon why Jay wanted me to sleep with him..

Flashback

„Niki should sleep with him."Jay Hyung said and pointed towards me.

Heeseung sat down and crossed his legs.
„Why is that so?"

„Sunoo lately gets alot of nightmares or wakes up crying when he falls asleep in little space.I think we should Niki try to sleep with him tonight."

Everyone hesitated but agreed..I agreed too because..having Sunoo by my side is the most important thing..in this whole universe.