•Fast!•

Sunoo

I wanted to go into little space so badly but I can't.They all are here right now and I feel like..

"SUNOO!"Jay screamed while I threw up in the bin after I turned around."Call a doctor please."Jungwon told Hesseung and he did as he got told.

After I was done I felt dizzy.Jake who came back from the room held my hair back and Sunghoon rubbed my back in a slow way.

"Sunoo,hey Sunoo."I heared Jay saying while I closed my eyes.

"Since when is he sick?"Heeseung asked the others and I just listened to their voices and the rain from outside.

Jungwon and Heeseung suddely started argumenting again when I felt like throwing up again."S-stop."I whimpered,hoping they won't continue but I realised it was too late.

I passed out.

Jungwon

"Why can't you just once stop a-"

"Sunoo!Hey Sunoo wake up!"Sunghoon said a little in panic.He shook Sunoo's body but he didn't said anything or opened his eyes.

"Come on wake up."Jake tried it now but still,no chance.

We all were in panic till the doctor finally entered the dorm."Only one person can come with us."he said and before we could even discuss this,I stood up and showed the doctor our room where we sleep.

He had picked up Sunoo and I let him reat on my bed.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Niki sleeping on Heeseung's bed so I was relieved he didn't needed to watch his Hyung's fight again.

I kept my eyes on Sunoo while the doctor checked on him.

"His heart is beating really slow,does he has a problem with his heart?"the doctor out of the sudden asked me and I nodded.

"A year ago he was under surgery and he has a weak immune system since he was little."

"He has fever,did he eventually throw up blood or often?"he asked me but I didn't really had an answer.

I played with my fingers."He just threw up before he passed out but no blood.Just regular."I answered but continued to speak."Lately I saw him running after practice to the toilets but I thought it's nothing huge..."

I felt bad.I should have known it.We shouldn't had left him here at the first place.

"Jungwon you look tired.What happened?"

I sighed."We all have our own struggles recently.Doc,can I ask you something?"

He nodded and sat down next to Sunoo.

"Do you know what little space is?"I asked hesitated and he nodded while smiling.

"He has this..little space.I just found out today."I finally said and the doctor now starred at Sunoo with big eyes.

He gave me an understandable smile while he said "his other him must have been hurt alot too."

"That could explain some things.You only know it since today right?That means not everyone knows it."

I nodded and told him Jake and Jay know about it and he told me to call them.

After they entered the room,he started asking questions."Is he alot in little space?"

Jay and I didn't answered.I had no plan.

"No Sir,he tries not to get into it."Jake bowed and sat down on his knees,facing Sunoo who laid there unconscious.

"Hm...that could explain alot.For people with little space,they get easily sick if they fight against themselves.I would say he needs to accept himself and show it more often.I may am only a new doctor but I can see how Sunoo struggles here."

We all agreed and the doctor left the room with us and head to the living room with everyone else.

I put my hand up to ask a question."How can we help him now?"