•What a great day...•

Jungwon

„Hyung can I ask you something?"Niki asked me when we left the interview room.Everything went like planned and we should be proud of us.

„Sure go on."I smiled till he asked me „What does little space means and what does it has to do with Sunoo Hyung?"

I stopped walking.I stood in the middle of the hallway.

„I heared you guy's talking to the doctor.I'm sorry.."he gave me an apologising smile and patted my hands.

How do I explain it now?

„Niki can we talk about it maybe another time?We all had a long day."I tried to get out of the conversation and it worked because he agreed.

After we went home,we realised no on talked to each other on the dinibg table.

Jay and Jake gave Heeseung and Sunghoon sometimes some glares,Niki just put his food infront of Sunoo to eat it and Sunoo?...he didn't even ate his own food and kept his head low.

I was about to say something when Hay threw his fork at the table and left the room.The same went on with Jake,Heeseung and Sunghoon.Jake took Sunoos plate,held Sunoos hand and disappeared to wear Jay went.

„Did we do something wrong?"Niki asked me and I shook my head."I dont think so."

.......

This went on the whole week till Jay and Jake even decided not to sit on the dining table anymore.We had dance practice today so we needed to community with each other.

Everytime I tried to ask them what happened they only pushed me out of the room,put their earplugs in or ignored me.

„Sunoo,you good?"I asked him,kneeled down and put my hand on his forehead.

„Yay!The fever went down!Still a little bit hot but that will be gone soon too."I proudly hugged him for getting better and better every day and the first time this week he showed me his teeth while smiling truly.

I looked at the clock."Guy's let's go!"I screamed and clapped.They all left the dorm and I took Sunoo with me.

Down in the practice room we made a circle."Sunoo will watch us perform.Sunoo if you find something what isn't synchronised,just say something alright?"

Sunoo responded with a „Yessir."

„Everyone of you,let's work hard today alright?PD-Nim gave us the chance to debute together so let's show everyone our talent by practicing hard."I said „fighting" and started the music.

The first two hours went really smoothly..until Sunghoon bumped into me and that caused Jay to yell at Sunghoon.

"You should watch where you are going!"Jay hissed at Sunghoon but he only rolled his eyes.

What a great day.

Sunoo

I saw Jay and the others argumenting with each other until I felt lightheaded again.Niki sat next to me and felt my forehead temperature.

"Hyung,it's hotter then before."He whispered and I nodded shyly.

Niki went to Heeseung and I could hear him say "Sunoo Hyung is not okay." and then Heeseung approached me and hugged me tightly.

"Hey"he said and I hummed.

Well,this was akward.We didnt talked the whole week after what happened in the living room.Heeseung hates hugging any members but it felt nice that he did it right now.

"Took medicine?"he asked me and I nodded."Good"

"Hyung can w-"

"I'm sorry."

"What?"my eyes widened when I heared him apologising.

He turned around and held one of my hands."I'm sorry,I didn't know you don't do well.I dont know what exactly happened but I should still have taken care of you."

I only hummed again.If he would know that I'm one of the KIND of people,he wouldn't apologise...right?

"Great,back off."Jake rolled his eyes and grabbed my sleeves.

"No!"

"Heeseung dont be an Idiot!"

"Shut up Sunghoon,me and Jake are argumenting!"

....

Heeseung

Sunoo suddenly started crying out loudly while he sat down and hugged his knees.He looked like a big baby.

"Sunoo!"Jake was about to grab him when Jungwon was going in between.

"If you all dont leave this room now,I swear I will leave this group!"He screamed at us and I shut it.Did he really said that?Our leader?

Jake wasn't moving,not even when Jay pushed him."He needs me."

"You know what?He needed all of you but you decided to completely ignore everything around you.Egoistic rats."he snapped and he was right,we were egoistic.

Jay groaned."It's because of Heeseung!He laughed when he saw something with little space!Sunoo is a lit-"

Jungwon

I kicked Jay's leg before he could end his sentence.