•Leader speaks up•

I'm sorry that I couldn't update anything.Everytime I tried to upload a Chapter,it didn't worked so now I tried to upload it trough the laptop of my sister and thank god it worked,kinda.I mean I hope it works because I could see messages I got again.

It's a little boring Chapter but I promise tomorrow I will do a Chapter over 1300 words❤️🫂🐥

Have fun!

Jungwon

"Jake?"I called for him.

"P-please don't l-lea-leave the group.."Jake whimpered behind the closen door.The others stood behind me while Sunoo laid in his bed and slept trough the whole situation.

I sighed and got the spare key and opened the small room."Hyung,Jungwon Hyung won't leave."Niki said when he sat down next to Jake and hugged him.

I signaled them to go into the living room and everyone understood it.I closed the door behind me and before I started to speak,I took a deep long breath.

"I know some of you might be confused and irritated,this isn't us lately.I know we are under alot of pressure,we try our best for the company but we forgot how to act like normal humans around each other."

I pointed at Sunghoon and Heeseung.
"You two took it lately too far with your jokes and comments.I get it that you try to lift the mood but not by insulting others like Niki or talking trash about what you hate or don't with Sunoo or Jay."

Now I glared at Jay and Jake."Boys I know that it's hard not to react to these comments but you are old enough to not start a fight or use violence."They nodded and now it was Niki's turn."Next time you immediately call me Niki alright?Dont listen to these idiots,you aren't eating too much.I will give you my cake I got from the bakery alright?"

Niki hugged me and I hugged him.

Everyone was about to stand up when I put my hand up."I got something else to say."

"Sunoo isn't doing great lately and I think you all know it.He's still sick and he has a secret he wants to share with everyone of us but we need to let him trust us again."

I smiled sadly."Maybe we all should start appreciating Sunoo and his problems a little bit more.I know he's old enough but we are a family aren't we?What if Sunoo can't handle the pressure and burdens anymore?Who can he talk to?Daniel?Jaebeom?Maybe Kyungmin?No he cant because we are here,we should be the first option for him.Let's show him that we love him and care about him."I looked at everyone hopefully when Heeseung agreed loudly with "Yes leader."

Everyone agreed and I felt relieved.
We all moved into the kitchen when Jay and Jake started to cook."Not to forget,Jay,Jake,you both got a photo shooting in the morning."I reminded them.

"I think I want to go to bed."I said loudly after I heared Niki yawning."We ate snacks in the practice room so let us some leftovers in the fridge for breakfast.I pulled Niki into our bedroom.We changed our clothes and cuddled close with each other until we fell asleep.