•Surprisingly good morning•

Jay

„Morning.."Jungwon entered the kitchen while yawning out loudly.I handed him my cup of coffee and gave him a peek on his cheek.

I looked through the bedroom to see Sunoo stretching with his eyes closed,about to nap away.

I hesitated touching his shoulder because of what happened yesterday.I slightly sat down next to his side and fake caughed to get his attention.

He turned around and a smile formed on his mouth.

„Good morning you sunshine."I gave him a small hug and he returned it.At first he didn't wanted to let go so I didn't either but when I heared Niki moving up there we stopped the hug.Niki still slept.

„You didnt do anything bad right...you were very mad yesterday..."Sunoo whispered but didn't choose to make eye contact.

I thought about yesterday when he was in big space but..I wasn't mad at this time.

The clothes room opened and revealed a tired Jake.He sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder."Sunoo can I ask you something?"Jake asked.

Sunoo hummed and continued to stretch.

„When you were in little space..you changed your age..do you know that?"

He changed what?What did I miss when I searched for this motherf..

Sunoo took his time to think about it."Well actually..I kinda felt something changed.I can't remember everything..only the time Jay and the other two stormed outside and them yea..not really anything else."

He faced us,he looked guilty and sad."Guy's I didn't wanted to lie or something..I hoped he won't hurt or touch me again.."

I wanted to touch his hand but he continued to speak."It hurted alot yesterday but I feel alot of better.It's easier to speak about it right now because I know I don't burden you guy's,you are just concerned and I'm glad you guy's care."

I just wanted to hear these words coming out of his mouth.I didn't heared this one sentence for a long time...

I'm feeling happy right now."

Jake got closer to me but jumped on Sunoo."You guy's can't shut up,can you?"
Sunghoon rolled his eyes when I smacked his head.

We got up when we realised that Niki still asleep.He's always the last one who wakes up but he was even quiet and didn't snored like Heeseung.

„Is he okay?"I pointed at Niki in the Top bunk bed but Sunoo laughed."Well we woke up together,he told me I should wake him up when you cook breakfast."

„I will bring him his breakfast into his grave."I growled,got on the bed and attacked him.

Jungwon

„AHHHHH STOP PULLING UP MY UNDERWEAR.HELP!"

I finished my cup of coffee and sighed.

„What did they do again?Cant they once behave like kids in their age..gosh.."I looked into the mirror in the hallway.
„I already see grey hair growing out of my young and beutiful skull."

I grabbed a shoe and stormed into the bedroom."I WILL HIT YOU ALL."I growled and jumped on Jay and Niki.