•peace?•

*caregiver:someone who takes care of the person who is in little space.Makes them food,plays with them etc.

Sunoo

In Hueningkai's room I saw..a little puppy.

„Hyuka what is going on?"Taehyun asked after he saw the puppy too.

„T-the manager kicked this puppy!T-then h-h-he screamed a-at me and k-ki..kicked me."

Hueningkai showed us his leg.There was a blueish-purplish bruise."I was sad beca-because the dog didn't moved b-but he just moved right now."

I nodded and went up to the puppy who jumped up and down when I saw him.

„Jake,Niki and Sunghoon will kill him when they hear he kicked the dog.."

„Well I will kill him first."Soobin growled and gritted his teeth out of anger.Behind him were Yeonjun and Beomgyu who looked down.Seems like Soobin Hyung scolded them.

Hueningkai tried to calm them down when Sunghoon entered their dorm."Well looks like we have another victim.."

„What do you mean?"Yeonjun asked Sunghoon who pointed at me."He hurt Sunoo."

Hueningkai rushed to me and gave me a mini hug before the others did the same.
„Well how about we go to PD-Nim Hyuka?Soobin asked but he clearly hesitated.

„Hueningkai."Sunghoon tried his luck.

„Yes Hyung?"

„How about you go with all your members there.They will make sure that no one can hurt you before and afterwards.Trust me,if PD-Nim doesn't believes you,call Hyung and I come hm?"Sunghoon really loved Sweet-talking.

Hyuka nodded and we left the dorm.My stomach growled."Let me treat you a meal."Sunghoon insisted but I rejected his offer.

„You need to meet Jake,remember?"

„OH SHOOTTTTTT!!!I FORGOT IT,DDEONU HE WILL KILL ME!"he yelled,grabbed my wrist and started running.

I tried to get out of his grip before he said „Nonono,I don't leave you alone anywhere anymore.We pick um Jake and get Dinner outside of Seoul!"

I chuckled and just ran along with him.We sat in the car and he started driving to the dance studio."Jake is with Shownu right now,or did I missed something?"

I thought about it."Yea it must be Shownu.Let's ask him if he wants to join us for dinner!"I clapped happily.

Shownu was sometimes at our place and he is totally a teddybear and sweetheart!He is so wholesome most of the time besides his pevert jokes but we laughed about it often.

I was glad to see him again.Actually I always wanted him to be my caregiver because I thought no one of my team would accept me but somehow I was sure Shownu would accept it.

„Oh Honnie Hyung."

Oh shit...I said Honnie..it just slipped out of my mouth because I really want to go into little space.

„Yes foxy?Tired?Little space?"

I ashamedly nodded but he laughed it off."It's okay.Go to sleep,we still need some minutes my dear."he leaned forward,placed a little kiss on my forhead and smiled.

I was about to fall asleep when..

„Where are we driving?"

....

NIKI?!WHUUUUUAAAATTTT