•Sunoo..hurt Jake?•

Again spoiling y'all,I just love making you happy KSKSKS💕✨

Jungwon

"Sunooooooooooo,we areeee baccckkkk hooommmeeeee."I yelled.We meet Hueningkai on our way and he told us that Sunoo is already back in the dorm.

He looked really upset,Hueningkai told us that the Manager scolded him extremely at practice and he was disappointed.

I looked around just to hear a snore...from the Bathroom?

"Sunoo?"Jay who came along with me knocked into the door.

While he continued to knock,I got into our bedroom and his closet was open.He only once opens this closet when..

"Hyung!He slipped into little space!"I warned Jay and got into the living room.
"Guy's don't be too loud,Sunoo is in little space."

"Alone?I thought he never slips when he's alone,at least since he had you,right?."Sunghoon questioned Jake."I thought that too,it could be that something happened at the practice."Jake's voice sounded unsure.

I got the spare key and opened the bathroom door.Jay stepped in and let out a quiet chuckle."He feel asleep in the Bathtub."

I waited till Jay picked Sunoo up and give him a sweatshirt so I called Jun.

"Yea Hyung,I called to ask if the collab is still on."

"Of course!We could meet each other..hm tomorrow it won't work because of our comeback.Maybe in two day's?You can just call me when you have time alright?"

"Thank you!Oh Hyung,I need to go already but thank you again.Singing a written song from you with you together is a great opportunity to learn from."

Junhui,a member of Seventeen asked me a few weeks ago if I want to make a collaboration with him.I asked PD-Nim and he was happy about it so I accepted it.

Jun ended the call and that's when Jay came out with Sunoo.I caressed his cheeks and Jay placed him on the couch.

Sunoo curled up into a small ball and continued to snore.We decided to play UNO and believe me when I say,we tried to stay silent but...NO ONE CAN STAY CALM

Jake

"Stawp..nuu.."I heared behind me.It was Sunoo who still slept.

I already won the game so I turned around and faced the little bubble boy.I put my hand on his forehead,hoping he isn't sick but he was okay,at least his temperature.

He whimpered under my touch and I slowly started to realise what the problem was.I sat him up and held him in my arms,rubbing heart shapes along his back and waist.

"Niki go and grab Sunoo's plushies."

Not soon after Niki came back and brought 3 plushies into the living room.I placed them around us just like some blankets and a big teddy bear Sunghoon got from a fan.

It was 10pm,I sighed and looked at the others."You guy's can go to sleep.I stay here with him,it probably is a nightmare."

I loved little Sunoo and I found him adorable but the nights where the worst due his nightmares.He cries out loud or talks in his sleep but I'm not mad at him,I'm mad at the people who hurt him in his dreams.

I hushed qickly into the bathroom and after some minutes I came back.I changed my clothes,picked up my phone and laid down together with Sunoo on my body.

Sunoo

"You!Deserve!To!Die!"

"Jake Hyung!Stop it,please I'm scared.Get off me!Let me go!"I screamed.

He didn't let go,he tackled me down and had a knife in his hands.I was sobbing and crying for help.

"No,no Jake stop,please!"he stabbed into my chest.

Jay

"What happened?!"I run into the living room just to see Jake on the floor holding his head while Sunoo was crying and kicking the blanket away.

....

...

....Jake was bleeding.