•Maknae on Top•

^
||  Swag💅🏻💆🏻‍♀️Me^^

Niki

Me and Jake were the only one who saw Sunoo frown and flinch when Jake mentioned the manager.

I talked to Heeseung but he said that no manager of us would hurt him...

Jake said it was probably something else that made him react like that but I knew my Hyung.Sunoo Hyung is someone I love from the heart and I know how he acts when he is scared.

Sunoo went into little space after his nap and he just giggled around together with Sunghoon in the living room.

"Guy's I told you theres something off."I repeated after I leaned against the fridge.They kept telling me to forget his reaction,so I did something I've never done..

I slammed the glass of water into the sink and it broke in pieces.I wanted them to listen to me and eventually it worked.At least they were shocked and shut up for a few minutes.

"So just think about it.Practise room,OUR practice room.Who tf would go to OUR practice room on 7am?It can't be a stranger or a group of this Company.Did Sunoo flinch when we mentioned anyone besides our Manager?"

"I mean..Niki has a point.."Jungwon said and gave everyone an unreadable look written all over his face.

Sunghoon came into the kitchen."Are you all okay?I heared a loud noise."he quickly looked at all of us and sighed in relief.

Sunoo penguin walked to us and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Jakeeyyyyy Hyyyuuunggg."I laughed at his cuteness."Don't wanna practice."he whined and made grabby hands towards me.

I blushed and placed him on my lap while he played with my hands."Oh why?Tired?"Jake asked him and raised his eyebrows.

"Mhm.."he was strangely silence out of the sudden and I glared at everyone and gave them my "I knew it better you assholes." look and started. conversation with Sunoo.

Maybe it was a mistake to do it but I needed to be smart and try it.

"I need to go practise with our new Manager.I'll be alone so bye Sun."I kissed his forehead and wanted to put him on the desk again but he gripped into my shirt."Nu."he only said and started suffocating me by hugging me too tightly.

Jay showed me his phone.

"Ask why Riki,maybe he will tell us the answer.The doctor said we could ask him without nedding to worry." he wrote in his phone.

My silly ass readed the sentences incorrect because they were written on Korean so I asked him if the Manager hurt him...

"Stawp..nu allowed..Sun..mad a-at me t-thenw..."he burried his head into my neck ansd started tearing up."I promise we won't tell Sun about it."I showed him my pinky and intertwined it with his."Pwinky p-promise?"he asked and I nodded."Pinky promise."

He took a few minutes before he opened his mouth.