•Reasons•

Jay

„If one of our members would be this sick,I would leave the group for sure.Sunoo even agreed last time we talked about it.Everyone would agree."Sunghoon said.

"True,this shit is on another level sick.I would throw up when I meet someone who has this sickness.How disgusting it can be right Ja-"Hesseung said and I just spat into his face.

He whipped it away."Tf dude?!"

„How can you be so disgusting huh?!HUh?!"I screamed at them and threw my phone into the TV out of anger.

The door opened."What is going on here?!Sunoo woke up because of you."he said and we saw Sunoos head sticking out of the door frame.

„Sun,go to sleep."Jake said but he shook his head.

„We don't know what the fuck is wrong with him.He just spat on my face out of nowhere."

„SHUT UP!SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT THE FUCK UP!YOU BOTH ARE DISGUSTING.HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU WOULD LEAVE THE GROUP WHEN SOMEONE OF US WOULD BE LITTLE?!"

Jake gasped."You guy's said what again?!"

„Again?"I asked and Jake nodded.

„Sunoo told me that already last time how the two of them made fun of people who are in little space.They used harsh words and they constantly made fun of these kind of people"He looked at Sunoo who started crying.

....thats why Sunoo stopped talking about it whenever someone mentioned their names.

Jake qickly went to him and shut the door.All we could hear was him trying to calm down Sunoo.

„You know what?!You guys can leave the group then!"I glared at them,picked up my broken phone and followed Jake's voice.Seems like they were in the bathroom.

„Let me handle him."I got a weak smile from Jake who stepped back.

I took all my confidence and tried to cheer him down,but whatever I did,it wasn't good enough.He kept crying,saying that they were right.

The only thing we could do was taking care of him and his healthy.

When Sunoo fell asleep I had a talk with Jake.

"Jake.."I started."Is this all?Do you guy's dont hide anything anymore?"I needed a true answer to my question.

He laid down and breathed out loudly."I wish I would know the answer Jay.Sunoo didnt even told me that,little Sunoo needed to but little Sunoo said he can't remember the whole conversation."

I grabbed my head."How did it even started?"

"I remember that Sunoo wanted to talk firstly with Heeseung and Sunghoon about it.When he asked them if they know what little space is,they began to make fun of it and just talked shit about leaving the group or calling the police on such a person."

I gasped.I never knew they would say this,especially to Sunoo since they know Sunoo hates swear words,etc.

"Jake."

"Yea?"

"We need to talk to them.."

"Yea..."