|Short Realtalk|

I got some messages lately but one message made me write this here.The girl said that I'm perfect and I must be so happy all the time because people love my books and that she wants to be like me.

It does makes me feel happier knowing people love this book as much as I do but this is for me a gateway from the cruel reality,me and alot of people in this world need to face mostly daily.

I can't stand comments saying:"I wish to be like you because you have so many people who support you.Everyone must love you"

No,this is not true.I graduated a good month ago,I got bullied alot in school,once my bubbly personality is getting annoying when I'm opening up slightly and then my cold,shy personality makes people go mad.I got punched,I got kicked,I got punished for "lying" to teachers.I got called fat,ugly,disgusting,ridiculous,slut.etc.,I did selfharm stuff not even half a year ago,I'm really introvert,I don't have friends I can lean on into in real,I don't have parents who understand my dreams,I don't have siblings who care for my problem.The thing I can't stand is when someone says They want to be like me.I dont want you to see me as a perfect person or like a perfect human being.

I have days where I just want to give up but this is why I write books.I want to entertain people who need to get away from reality too,I want to show people that it's never easy but it will get better one day.

I don't knowwhat you guy's are going trough and I'm so fucking bad at explaining my feelings to others because I'm scared of it but don't say you want to be someone else.Theres only one you in this entire world so before you give up on yourself,start trying harder.

It's not easy,hey,I know how this works and I'm not even an adult but this shouldn't be the end for anyone.Don't be sad over other people,move on and live ur life.

You are perfect the way you are and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.Don't let anyone ruin you and ur will to live.

You guy's are really making me snap like that sometimes.Let's all try to be the better version of ourselves together.I want my readers to have a place where they can be themselves and free.

I'm not here to judge because I have no right to so whenever you need someone.I'm free.

I suck at talking about my own feelings and I hide myself alot but I can listen to everyone who needs someone.Please stay strong okay?You are good enough,you are worth it and you are beutiful from every perspective in my eyes.

Fighting!