{Kisses [Field Trip]}

I am doing too many field trips 😂

Disclaimer: Despite ardent and repeated requests, Stan Lee has still refused to give me the rights to Marvel. Shocking, I know.

TW: Bullying. School. Tooth-rotting fluff.

**********

Peter didn't know when the ritual started. Maybe because he always kissed them when he hugged them. Maybe because he kissed them every time they had a panic attack. Maybe because they themselves liked the physical assurance. But now, the Avengers needed to have their kisses from their Spiderbaby. Peter even had specific places where he kissed them.

Steve would get a soft kiss on his collarbone (that's the highest point he can reach).
Natasha would get a kiss on her nose.
Clint would get a kiss on his cheek.
Pepper would get a kiss on her neck.
Bruce/The Hulk would get a kiss above his right eyebrow.
Thor would get a kiss on his palm.
Wanda would get a kiss on her temple.
Pietro would get a kiss on his jawline.
Sam would get a kiss on his shoulder.
Bucky would get a kiss on his metal fingers.
Tony, however, does not get a kiss per se. Peter would rub his nose exactly six times against his mentor/father's nose.

The best part about this was, all these kisses were completely platonic.

**********

"Welcome to Stark Industries," the girl with bright purple hair beamed, "My name is Alaina Scott and I will be your tour guide for today." 

Peter groaned inaudibly and sulked at the back of his school group. The Avengers had all left for a mission since the last few days and Pepper had to go for a meeting in Japan, and he had been missing them terribly. 

"Hey Penis," Flash hissed behind him, "Will we be seeing your best friend Tony Stark?" Flash had been increasingly antsy and irritable these past few days. Reason? Peter had begun standing up for himself. He no longer listened to his insults quietly. He no longer got beat up without a word. 

(The Avengers practically begged Peter to stand up for himself because he wouldn't tell them who exactly was bullying him.)

Peter rolled his eyes, "Flash, honey, use the tiny bit of the brain you have. When did I ever say that I know Tony Stark? I just said that I had an internship. And I'm dam sure that every intern does not meet or become best friends with Tony Stark." 

Flash glared at him and thrust his hand in the air, cutting off Alaina, "Miss, can high-schoolers get internships? My classmate has been spreading lies in our school to become famous." Alaina started to speak but was cut off again. 

"Okay, Eugene, there are several things I have to clear up," Peter said sharply, "First of all, I never told anyone about my internship. I was talking to Ned, you overheard and spread it to the entire school. Second, how do you know what Stark Industries or Tony Stark would do or not do? Because you have been constantly telling me that you know what Tony Stark or Stark Industries would not hire me. Third, SI has a strict no-bullying policy, because it isn't like our school who would take bribes to keep it silent," he glared at the principal and teacher, Mr. Morita and Mr. Wallas, who turned red at being called out publicly, "Fourth, why do you think I have not been expelled from the school yet if I have been spreading lies about interning at a billion-dollar company like SI? Use your common sense for once in your life and shut your mouth before you make everyone stupid because of your lack of IQ."

Excuse him, he was cranky because he had not had his daily dose of Superhero Cuddles for several days.

"Mr. Parker," Alaina exclaimed, flustered, "You go to Midtown?" Peter nodded at her, his eyes not moving from Flash's until he turned an ugly purple due to embarrassment and slinked to the back of the group. Ned high-fived him enthusiastically while MJ sent him a small, pleased smirk, rapidly drawing Flash's face. The rest of the class looked at him in approval.