{Death Can't Stop Me (2)}

Because of the staggering amount of requests I got for another part, here you go you hungry wolves (kidding I love y'all please continue requesting things).

Disclaimer: I, unfortunately, do not own Marvel.

TW: This is PURE floof. Floof for you, floof for you, floof for EVERYONE.

**********

Peter yawned and stretched his body, sighing in relief when several joints cracked satisfyingly. He looked around and smiled. He was in Med Bay, and everywhere, the Avengers, Pepper, May,  Happy, Ned, and MJ were spread out, sleeping in odd positions. Tony and May were the closest to him, both of them sleeping by the side of his bed in chairs.

"Mr. Stark," Peter gently shook the man's shoulder, "Hey, wake up Mr. Stank, or I'll eat your kneecaps."

"That's freaky, kid, please don't do that," Tony murmured, then froze, "Peter!" he yelled, shooting up and sending his chair screeching backward, which in turn started a chaotic chain of events.

May startles and flailed her hands, falling on the floor and landing on top of Happy, who was sleeping on the floor. Happy shot up to his feet but tripped and fell on top of Steve, who pushed him away blearily, smacking Bucky in the process, who slapped Sam for no reason, which started a war which in turn woke up Bruce with a start, who had Thor sleeping on his lap, so the God woke up too with lightning crackling around him, which shocked Clint, who was nearest to him. Clint fell from the top of the sofa he was spread out on and fell on Nat, who kicked him on the floor, so he fell on MJ, who pushed him away, so he finally landed face-to-face with Ned, who looked at him starry-eyed. 

Queen Pepper watched all this happening from her armchair. 

Tony watched all this happen guiltily.

Peter burst out laughing. He laughed so hard his ribs were in danger of cracking.

"You-You-," he fell into hysterics again, tears of mirth streaming down his face.

"You done, punk?" Bucky asked dryly, throwing Sam on the sofa, having won their war, and sitting on top of his chest, making the man groan.

"Yeah, done," Peter said after a few more minutes, hiccupping.

"Good, because you have to explain what the hell happened Parker," MJ demanded, storming up to him.

"Okay okay, settle down everyone. I've got a story for you," Peter said, giggling nervously.

"FRIDAY, babygirl, make this bed bigger, will you?" Tony said. FRIDAY did not reply but the bed widened and lengthened till everyone could sit comfortably on it.

"How the hell?" Clint muttered, climbing into bed and crawling up to rest his head on Peter's lap.

"I'm Tony Stark," he said boastingly, settling down beside Peter and cuddling the teen to him. The others followed his lead and soon, everyone was settled in such a way that they were touching Peter in one way or the other.

"Okay so..." Peter trailed off, overwhelmed with everyone looking at him expectantly, "ImetDeathandhesaidthathecanspareonemortallifeeverycenturyandthiscenturyhechosetosaveminesowe'rebestiesnowheheheheh."

.

.

.

"Repeat that, but slower," Nat said.

"I met Death and he said that he can spare one mortal life every century and this century he chose to save my life so we're besties now," he repeated.

"..."

"I think I remember my words being that 'You have way too much to live for, too many people who love you, who will spiral down if you don't return. Also, you're frankly too adorable for me to reap'."

"Mr. Death!" Peter exclaimed, grinning when the deity reached out a hand to card through his curls. Thor choked on air, staring at Death with wide eyes.

"Hello Peter, I just wanted to check how you've settled in," the deity said affectionately.

"Wait, hold up, you're Death?" Ned asked, "Like DEATH Death? Like Destroyer of the Worlds Death? Like Kill Me and Take My Soul Death?"

"In order: yes, yes, yes, not yet," he said, ticking off on his fingers.

"So cool," Ned whispered.

"You spared Peter's life?" May asked because the rest of the Avengers were frozen and staring at the deity.

"I did."

"Thank you," Pepper said gratefully.

"You're welcome. I'll meet you later, okay Peter? Take care," Death said and ruffled the teen's hair one more time before disappearing into nothing.

"Okay, did Death just admit that he finds that Spider-Brat adorable and could not kill him?" Sam demanded.

Steve burst out laughing, "Trust Peter to charm Death himself," he said fondly. Peter blushed.

"Okay, so everyone run off to shower and eat. I need to speak to Spider-Baby," Tony said, clapping his hands and ushering everyone out amidst protests and grumbles.

Peter swallowed when Tony shut the door and turned around to look at him.

"What were you thinking?" he asked in a low voice.

"I just wanted to save you!" Peter exclaimed, flailing his hands.

"You DIED Peter. If it weren't for you being such an adorable bean, you would've been DEAD," Tony shouted, stepping towards the teen, "Do you know what dead means? You wouldn't have woken up and I wouldn't ever be able to hear you chatter again or see your Bambi eyes or-" tears fell from his eyes and he closed the distance between them, picking up Peter and pulling him on his lap, hugging him tightly, "You would've gone Pete, forever," he said, breath hitching.

"I'm not sorry that I jumped in to save you, dad," Peter firmly said, burying his face in his mentor's neck, "But I'm sorry that I did it so recklessly."

Tony sighed and stayed silent for a few seconds. Then...

"Dad?" he asked with a grin, "Ah, ah," Tony waggled his finger when Peter opened his mouth, "No take backs, I answer to nothing but dad from now on."

"Fine," Peter sighed exaggeratedly.

"Wait, I want to be called Uncle too," Clint burst into the room, revealing everyone else eavesdropping behind the door.

"Aunt Nat," Nat told, note how I said told, not asked, Peter.

The rest of the team put in their demands too, all except for Pepper. 

Peter looked at her with bright eyes, "Mom?" he suggested with a soft smile.

Pepper burst into tears and pushed Tony away onto the floor and hugged Peter herself.

"What is it with scary women and pushing me away from Pete?" Tony asked, flapping his arms around wildly and sending an accusatory glare at a fondly smiling May. 

"Whatever, I'm hungry now," Bucky snorted and strolled out. Then he strolled back in and picked up Bruce. "I'm hungry," he told the man as an explanation and strode out with him.

"Hey, don't eat up all the food you chowhound," Sam yelled, running after them.

"You wanna go, Wilson," they heard faintly outside, accompanied by a thump and Bruce's pained groan.

"Come at me, Barnes."

"Stop fighting you two," Steve scolded loudly, hurrying out of the room himself. Thor followed him, muttering something about 'Son of Will dropping Bruce.'

"I love this family," Peter sighed in Pepper's hair, smiling when Ned and MJ settled beside him to curl into him.

"This family loves you too," Pepper whispered back, kissing his forehead.