{Death Can't Stop Me}

Disclaimer: Let's play two truths and one lie! 1. I am a human being, 2. I don't own Marvel, 3. I am from Mars
The lie is: I don't own Marvel :D
.
.
.
I wish :')
The lie is: I am from Mars!
Basically, I want to say that I don't own Marvel.

Request on ao3 by Vilhelm: I also think it would be cool if in a one shot Peter meets the grim reaper and he's like I can't take this innocent bean away and they become friends.

TW: FLOOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, a fair dose of angst.

**********

"Ow," Peter groaned, "Note to self: Never jump in front of a rain of bullets aimed for Mr. Stark. It's not fun."  

"A bit too late for that, Mr. Parker."

A well-dressed, handsome man who was dressed in all black was walking towards him. He had skin as white as snow, which contrasted against his pure black hair and eyes. He had sharp, regal features and stood tall at a height of 6'5''.

"Hi," Peter, being the adorable bean he is, waved happily, "Who are you?"

"I am the Grim Reaper, but you can call me Death," the man said, staring at the teen with surprising warmth.

"Wait, but wasn't Grim Reaper the angel of death and Death was a whole other entity? And aren't you supposed to be all scary and creepy?" Peter asked, tilting his head.

"Those were stories made by mortals, child. I am Grim Reaper and I am Death. I am scary and creepy to those who deserve it. You, though, are one of the purest souls I have ever had the displeasure of reaping," he said, a smile tugging on his lips.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Death Mortem Grim Reaper sir," Peter grinned, choosing to ignore the last part and his blush.

Death elegantly choked on air (don't ask me how he choked on air elegantly. He's Death).

"Nice to meet me?" he asked, "I'm Death child, that means that you're in the realm of the dead, which means that you're dead."

"Oh I know, I didn't expect to live after being shot by about 30 bullets at once," Peter shrugged, "At least Mr. Stark is safe."

"Safe and grieving," Death said softly, waving his hand. In front of them appeared a screen.

"Peter NO!" Tony was sobbing, clutching his hand. They were still on the battlefield, but all the enemies were dead. All around them, the citizens could be seen sobbing or comforting each other, "Not you. Please, Bambi, wake up. It's not funny."

"Tones," Rhodey said, clutching the man's shoulder, tears streaming down his own face. Thor strode in, seemingly about to say something, before he caught sight of Peter and froze, dropping his hammer on the floor.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER WAKE UP BEFORE YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE," Tony screamed, shaking Peter's body which was riddled with bullet holes. Steve flinched, shaking his head and turning away. Clint retched and covered his mouth, dropping to his knees.

"Tony," Nat whispered, pulling him up, "Come on, he needs to go to Cho for aut-autopsy." She was shaking badly, her entire body trembling. Sam and Bucky were standing behind her, both of them having tear tracks on their face.

"I never got to tell him that I love him, Nat," Tony cried, "My son's gone. He's dead. He died for me." Nat pulled him in a hug, in his shoulder herself. Hulk shrank into Bruce, who immediately dropped to his knees beside Peter, checking him rapidly with trembling hands before shaking his head, tears in his eyes. Tony cried out as if physically struck.