{Rogers Is An A-Hole (Field trip)}

Requested by bkykorisayshoho on ao3: Hey! Do you still accept orders? And if the answer is "yes", you could do a one where Peter Parker goes on a field trip to the tower and the rogues are there and Steve says something Tony's bad, causing Peter to get mad and attack him, preferentially breaking his nose or his arm while midtown just watches and Harrington dies internally?

TW: Punching. Team Iron Man. Not Anti-Team Cap. Appreciating Tony Stank. Badass Peter Parker. Peter x MJ (mentioned briefly)

**********

"Mr. Parker."

Peter winced and looked at everyone in the R&D Lab staring at him. His classmates and teacher also seemed shocked.

"Yes, FRIDAY?"

"Captain Asshole and his merry band of idiots are talking to Tony," she said hurriedly.

Peter's shy demeanor immediately changed. He straightened up, standing taller than he ever did in school, and his innocent brown eyes took on a steely shine. Flash choked on air.

"Mr. Harrington, I need to go."

"I'm sorry Peter, but I can't let you leave like this on a school trip," Harrington said awkwardly.

"Emily," he snapped, the tour guide immediately looked up, "Tell FRIDAY to display whatever is happening in the rooms. Is that good enough?"

"Yes," Harrington nodded.

"Yes baby boss," she saluted and started speaking in her earpiece, presumably speaking to the AI. Peter strode to the private elevator, quickly entering the code to go to the private area.

"FRIDAY, how bad is the situation?"

"Rogers is talking but he is being all condescending and piling all the blame on boss," FRIDAY said, sounding angry. Peter ran a hand through his hair.

"Let's get this show on the road," he whispered as the elevator opened soundlessly.

**********

"What's happening?" Flash whined.

"Peter is going to tear into the Rogues," Ned said giddily. MJ already had her sketchbook and pencil poised.

"Captain America is so cruel," Betty whispered, watching the Rogers blame Tony from the Aiport battle to the Accords.

"Why do you think FRIDAY asked for Peter?" Emily shrugged, "He had already asked all the employees to pretend not to know him unless it is a matter of life, death, and Mr. Stark."

All of them looked at the elevator opening soundlessly. 

Peter Parker walked out, looking ready to just about commit murder.

**********

Peter paid no attention to the Rogues quietening down and staring at him. He walked over to Tony and cupped his cheeks.

"Are you fine?" he asked softly, the anger in him growing at the devastation in the man's eyes, "Did they hurt you?"

"We would never hurt-," Rogers started in his self-assured way.

"Shut up," Peter said conversationally, "I'll deal with you later. And sometimes, not all wounds are physical," he looked over his shoulder and stared at the Rogues, "Sometimes, words hurt more than any physical blow."

He could hear someone stepping back, but he simply hugged Tony tightly and lead him towards the doors leading out. 

"Have some rest," he whispered, "I'll deal with them. There are some sleeping pills on your bedside table, have them. You can see the confrontation later."