{He's the Best Kid Out There}

Disclaimer: |ɘvɿɒM ᴎwo ƚ'ᴎob I

TW: Hurt Peter Parker. Stupid Rogue Avengers. Protective Tony Stark. Mentions of terrorist organizations. Kinda OOC Avengers. Siberia didn't happen but the Airport Battle did. 

**********

Requested by anonymous: What about a scenario where the rogue avengers think that Peter is a spy from some terrorist organization but it is something else entirely they feel really guilty. Don't make it too angsty, please.

**********

"I'll see you later Miss Romanoff, Mr. Barton, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Barnes, Mr. Wilson, Mr. Lang, and Miss Maximoff," Peter smiled brightly at them before disappearing down the hallway to his room.

"I'll be leaving as well," Tony said, stretching his arms and retiring to his lab.

The Rogue avengers sat in silence for a few minutes. 

"Is it just me or do you not trust that Peter kid?" Scott asked suddenly.

"Oh, it's not just you Scott. He's too polite, too cheerful," Natasha said.

"Let's keep an eye on him. We shouldn't jump to conclusions. He might be one of those kids who have everything in life," Steve said.

**********

"Hey Peter, where are you going?" Clint asked happily, noticing the teen walking to the elevator. 

Peter looked up at him, startled, "Nowhere."

Clint stepped up beside him, "Oh come on, tell me, where are you going? We're friends now, right?"

Peter frowned and shook his head, "This is a personal matter, Mr. Barton. Please leave me alone."

Clint watched the boy go away silently, eyes narrowed.

**********

"Damn," Bucky whistled after listening to Clint, "That's very suspicious."

"Let's collect more information before confronting him," Sam suggested.

**********

"Hello? Hey, what's up?" Peter talked in his phone, not noticing Scott peeking through the doorway, "Yeah I have all the information about them. Yeah relax, they'll never see it coming-"

Scott was already rushing off to inform everyone of this conversation, not bothering to listen to the rest of it.

**********

"Bossypants will be happy-," Peter then noticed Wanda observing him from the doorway, "Whaaaaat? Your sister is ill? No way...," and with that Peter ran off to his room. 

Wanda narrowed her eyes and stalked off angrily to speak to her teammates.

**********

"Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow. Everything is ready," Peter said to Ned, "Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Boss-man will like this-"

The door burst open. Peter started and turned around. His eyes nearly dropped out of their sockets when he saw the Rogue Avengers decked out in their battle gear.

"Who do you work for," Black Widow sneered, stalking up to him.

Peter furrowed his brows, "Mr. Stark, I think you already knew this?"

"Don't lie to us, traitor," Bucky hissed, "You're planning on doing something to us."

"I'm so confused," Peter whispered to himself.