|| Dazzling Exquisite.

Author's pov~

"Oops... missed me!" 

Now, this astounded everyone, except the 6 newbies of course.

"W-what?! How did it-" Komeng was speechless.

Moon leaned onto Anna's ear and whisper-asked,

" Please tell me she isn't a ghost..."

"Don't worry, she isn't." Anna whispered back.

" Speechless now are we? Oh well, I don't care..."  The girl trailed off as she started floating in the mid-air, with her boots' soles glowing indigo.

" Her boots have the gravity soles like you guys!" Ali whispered to Nathanael.

"Indeed! cause she is the seventh person on our team!!" Nathanael whispered back.

"Really?" Alicia asked which Nathanael nodded in response.

" I am just here to help these agents complete their mission." The girl then reached for her hips and a stick got visible suddenly.

" The girl then reached for her hips and a stick got visible suddenly

{Thanks to deviantart.com}

The girl then held the stick close to her which started glowing.

She muttered something inaudible and suddenly, a huge wave of blue energy spread in the surrounding.

A few moments later, the Young Agents' devices started re-activating whereas Komeng's blaster gun's battery started depleting.

"Fab..." The girl spoke smirking.

" The devices are recharging!" Bulat claimed grinning as his cubes were regaining their holographic colors.

" And also re-activating!" Ali claimed as I.R.I.S. had transformed into visors back again.

However, Analogman wasn't happy with this, and looking forward for a chance, he vanished into the dark shadows.

" H-how did you-"

"How I did that? hmm... none of your business. Agent Rudy, Agent Alicia, Agent Iman, and Agent Ali, can you all please do the honors?"  the girl said smirking and pointing at Komeng and Abang Bear. 

Alicia smirked and Ali said,

"With pleasure." 

And within a few seconds, the two criminals were on their knees.

" You will pay for this girl..." Abang bear said in a warning tone.

"Oh really, Abang Teddy bear?"