|| Interrogation... part -2

At the M.A.T.A. Academy~

Nathanael's pov~

I shortly sneaked out of the infirmary and walked to the cafeteria.

While walking, I texted mom that we will be late today so not to worry.

But then, my dear sister popped in front of me out of nowhere and said,

"You've got 2 minutes to explain everything!!" 

She seemed pissed, probably because of the argument in the infirmary.

"Yeah man! I mean, none of your statements are matching 100%" AD said as he flung he threw a hand over my shoulders.

"And FYI... those guys are still arguing back there." Zathan said as he stood beside me with his hands on the back of his head.

" Yup, Hallucinations vs reality, lol! but seriously, what did happen?" Anna asked.

I sighed and placed my phone in my pocket, recalling the incident...

*FLASHBACK*

*BOOM!!* 

One of the robots had shot a huge laser sphere at us which was impossible to dodge in any way...

But just then...

"SHADOW BARRIER!!"

Smoke was everywhere.

But I and Auri knew the reason why.

This is because the laser sphere had collided hard with the shadow barrier.

When the smoke was cleared, we were shocked to see Boboiboy and his friends standing in front of us like a strong shield.

Their Aura radiated a great determination as if they have been through situations like this before.

I can understand about one of them... but all 5 of them?

Could it be that-

"Stand back! we will handle these robots!" Boboiboy said.

" Are you crazy?! They can crush yo-" Auri was trying to stop them from doing their stupidity, unknown to the fact that it wasn't stupidity, but an act of bravery and power.

But she cut off herself when...

Boboiboy's watch sparked with red currents...

Green light covered Gopal's hands...

Ying's shoes glowed in neon blue...

Yaya started floating in the air...

And Fang was surrounded by a dark purple Aura...

That's the moment I realized... it was 'them'.

"ELEMENTAL POWER!! BOBOIBOY THUNDERSTORM!!" 

The next thing we saw, we couldn't believe our eyes.

Boboiboy, who was now in a red/black attire, charged at the robots at the speed of lightning.

The robots too, charged in our direction, activating who knows how many types of different weapons.

Yaya, Ying, Fang, and Gopal charged at them too.