|| Mamak Maju!

The next day~

As informed to our heroes, they were ready waiting for the 'agents' who would take them to the place where they will meet the organization hidden under the shadows...

They sat in the living room after breakfast when they heard the doorbell ring.

Yaya took the initiative of opening the door and when she did, she Jet, Chris, Rudy, Moon, and Iman standing there.

" Oh hey! Come in!" Yaya chirped.

" We don't have time for that, we are here to escort you to the destined location," Chris said.

" Wait- So you are-"

" Yes, we are the sent agents. Now hurry, we don't wanna get scolded because of you all," Rudy said plainly.

Yaya quickly fetched the rest of the gang and they followed the 5 agents.

" So... Where are we going exactly? Isn't it a café?!" Gopal asked.

Moon nodded and replied,

" Yes! We're going to Mamak Maju! The famous café of Cyberaya!!"

" Cool!!" Gopal cheered.

"Anyways, heard you have a little robot with ya, your power Sphera right?" Jet asked.

"How did you know?!" Ying asked.

" We've technically been given all the information about you guys," Iman said quietly.

" That tells it... and about our power sphere, he is right here with us," Fang said.

" Really?! Where?!" Moon asked.

Then, Ochoboy'S voice echoed from somewhere.

" I am right here, you just can't see me cause I have camouflaged! I will reveal myself once we reach the location!"

This startled Chris, Jet, and Iman... though it didn't seem like a bother to Rudy... While Moon was searching for the source of the voice.

15 minutes later~

Our agents and heroes are now standing in front of a café that was closed.

" Let's go from the back door." Rudy said and they entered an alleyway where the backdoor of the café was situated.

But, as soon as they entered in, the door locked automatically behind them.

Going ahead, from the kitchen, they entered the main part of the café, where some people were waiting for them.

" General, we are here!" Jet announced.

Right after that, a chair swirled around, revealing the General who was surrounded by his team.

Other than them, Bobby and Fit, the Academy Mentors, and the young Agents were present there too.

" Aren't there a way too many people to welcome us here?" Boboiboy whispered to Fang as they could feel the stern gazes on their figures.

All those agents had quite a similar style of clothing, i.e., their uniform.

Soon, the 5 Agents who escorted our earth heroes also changed their outfits in their uniform with a click of a button.

There was an awkward silence...

Our earth heroes kept looking at the M.A.T.A. Agents and vice versa.

Until...

Boboiboy's eyes landed on one Agent.

" Ali?!!?!"

Ali scratched his nape and said,