||Fight with an... alien? part-2

Previously~~

"Alien?!?!"

The Greenhead alien immediately turned around and looked around.

"Eh? WHO IS IT?!? SHOW YOURSELVES!!!" the greenhead demanded.

The seven newcomers knew that their colleagues have messed up.

'Damn it...' the seven thought.

______

Present time~

Author's pov~

"Eh? but there is no one here Mr.boss!" the purple robot said.

"No Probe... there is definitely someone here..." the box head alien said looking around like a hunter searching for his prey.

The Agents kept as quiet as they can...

"Issh! Mr.boss, no one is here! wait- then who did we hear?" the robot said to himself.

The Alien facepalmed and walked towards the control system and did some settings.

Suddenly, the ship........... or whatever it is.............started shaking.

"MUHAHAHAHA!!! NOW WHOEVER IS HERE WILL COME RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES!!"

The ship seemed to levitate and raise high.

Then the Agents realized,

The ship is actually getting out of the cave towards the surface.

After a lot of shaking and hitting with various rocks,

The ship finally reached the surface.

"And now............ computer! release tractor beam!!" the Alien commanded.

Abruptly, the floor beneath their feet disappeared and all the agents fell to the ground.

"YAAIICKKSSS-"

Falling harsh on the ground, they let go of each others' hands which made them visible again.

"Ughh..."

"Exquisite Disguise! The pattern is Auburn and magenta!" Auriana quickly changed her hair and eyes.

The Alien came down riding on a hoverboard and his robot beside him.

"Huh? Humans? Impossible?!" The Alien shrieked.

"Why? *sits up and rubs his arm* afraid of us~~?" Adrian mocked.

"Afraid of humans?! never!!" the alien screeched.

"First of all, stop yelling! and second, remove that stupid alien disguise, it looks........... weird!" Mika said standing up.

"Disguise? this is not a disguise, this is actually how Mr.boss looks!" the robot said.

"Fine! for a moment, let's accept that you are an alien, but who even are you? what's your identity?" Chris asked.

A dramatic thunder outlined behind him as the alien asked,

"You.... you don't know who I am?!?! You don't know Adudu the GREAT?!?!" 

"*Gasp* OH MY GOD!!! YOU..... you are Adudu......... 

.

.

.

.

.

.