|| Epiphany.... part- 1

Author's pov~

Auriana ran up the stairs, to the ground floor, just to see the mall frozen up.

" *relieved sigh* it didn't collapse..." She was relieved.

"Of course, it didn't! my best friend froze it after all!" Gopal said proudly flying a hand on Boboiboy's shoulder... who was back in his orange outfit.

" You said you had some alley down there, did you get the-"

"No use Yaya... they escaped I guess..." Auriana said looking down.

" But wait- how did you end up here?" Ying asked.

Auriana went silent for a moment until...

*Khrrr**Khrrr*

" Hello?! Axenas to Amoras! Come in!" Adrian's voice echoed from the digilet.

"*gasp* Amoras to Axenas! come in!"

"Auri! Did you manage to put out the fire?!"

"Yes! well... not exactly me though..." She trailed and looked at Boboiboy.

" But the fire is out! And I think the systems around the city have started rebooting!"

" Correct! ATLAS, IRIS, and our 7 systems were the first ones to reboot!" Eunice's voice was heard.

" Guess Ro did succeed!"

" Enough talking guys, Auriana, Get out of the mall premises immediately. The fire brigade must not see you there." Alicia said and hung up.

"Right... it's not safe for both you guys and me to come out in public. Follow me, I'll take you to a place with no risk." Auriana said to the 5.

They looked hesitant for some reason.

"Look, From what I have understood, you guys want to hide your powers from Cyberaya right? but don't worry, your little secret is safe with me." She said reassuringly and requested them again to follow her.

With Roxa, on her MSB~

"COULD YOU PLEASE GO SLOW!??!?!" Ochobot asked as Roxa was practically zooming in the sky.

Ochobot barely managed to keep a hold on her neck as Cattus shrieked clutching onto Roxa's right hand.

"But we are almost there!" Roxa pouted.

" But go slow!!!!" Ochobot shrieked.

"Alright... Alright..." Roxa reduced the speed.

Ochobot sensed that the place they were going is none other than Agent- I mean, 

Aunt Dayang's house.

" How did you know where I was supposed to live?? Who are you exactly?? You even didn't tell me the reason to come and rescue me... and Cattus!" Ochobot blurted out.

" Oh- Myself Roxa! I and my friend were assigned to stop the city's chaos!" Roxa claimed.

"Assigned? who assigned you guys? are you bad guys?" Ochobot kept questioning.

Roxa chuckled.

" You are one cute and curious bot, aren't you?" 

"Meow~" Cattus meowed in agreement. 

Soon in a couple of minutes, they reached their destination.

" Go Ochobot, your friends are waiting for you!" Roxa said pointing in front, where the 5 heroes were having a talk with a hooded girl.