|| Off we go to Iceland!

Author's pov~

In Katherine's spaceship~

" So you have joined forces with them?!?! without even testing whether they are efficient or not?!?! Lance Corporal Katherine!! What if regret in the future?!" Admiral Trung scolded Katherine.

" They won't join an organization without any reason, right Admiral?" Katherine maintained her cool.

" She is right Admiral, And I absolutely agree with the idea of joining forces, it will be an advantage for both sides," Maskmana said.

" Thank you, Admiral," Katherine thanked with a slight bow.

"So Katherine! What will be the next step in Mission; Zeal?" Commander asked.

" After a thorough discussion with them, we have concluded that our next step will be getting the enemy on our side!" Katherine said proudly.

" What?!"

" Let me help her in her explanation, good sirs..." Said a voice behind Katherine.

Right after that, A cloaked person walked ahead and stood by Katherine, subsequently doing a TAPOPS salute.

" Hmm... We're listening..."

"As Kath said, we plan to get our enemy on our side. This means that we are planning on capturing one of our enemy's minions and interrogating him/her. And for that, we have set a trap for them to fall in. The trap will make them think that we are doing a mistake in a hurry, and when they will try to take advantage of it, we will make sure to capture one of them!" the cloaked person said.

" Hmm... the plan sounds good, but not full proof!" Admiral Tarung said.

" That's right, the plan isn't full proof, but it is worth a shot!" Katherine said.

" And what if the plan fails? I hope you have imagined the consequences..." Maskmana exclaimed.

" We have, If the plan fails, it will be a huge risk for both M.A.T.A. and TAPOPS' secret identities... But other than this plan, we have no other way to know the enemy's next move which is an important aspect of our mission to be successful!" the cloaked person said.

The seniors went into deep thought until agreeing on both young kids.

" Alright, wish you all the very best for this plan!" Commander said.

" And if you all fail..." Admiral Tarung said deadly.

"... Then I will see each one of you personally...." his skin turned even redder.

Katherine and the cloaked person hugged each other out of fear and said,

" We won't disappoint you!!" 

And the holograms disappeared.

" I should take my leave before anyone suspects my absence." the cloaked person said.

Katherine nodded and the Cloaked person left the ship.

Back at the academy~

Our young agents were showing our earth heroes around the Academy.

" And this is the cafeteria!" Moon said happily spreading her arms.

Until she heard a zoom.

"CAFETERIA?!?!" 

Yup, the one and only...