||The Envelope...

At M.A.T.A. Academy~

10:30 a.m.~

Author's pov~

"Oh, man... these girls take forever to get ready, I mean, we are only going to a park, not a fashion show to do a ramp walk." Bulat said rolling his eyes.

"I know, but in the end, it's all worth it!" Adrian said leaning on the doorframe.

"And how's that?" Khai asked.

Adrian was about to respond but something, or rather someone caught his eye from the stairs.

"Why don't you see for yourselves?" He said motioning towards the stairs.

The two other boys turned to the stairs and chuckled.

There, they saw Moon dragging Auriana and Iman in a hurry.

"Sorry for being late!! we were just re-creating Iman's looks!" Moon said.

And indeed, Iman looked different.

She wore her hijab in a fashionable design and her outfit was a turtleneck dress with a dark sapphire-colored jacket combined with black sneakers.

"Wow, Iman! Nice glow up!" Bulat complimented.

"Oh umm... thank you." I man shyly thanked.

"Okay now guys! let's get going or else we will be late!" Khai said walking out.

"Wait!" Auriana uttered with wide eyes.

"What?"

" I don't have any of my hoodies..." Auriana said looking down.

"Why do you need those?" Moon asked.

"Need? they are her serious needs! we can't risk getting unnecessary attention in public." Adrian claimed.

"And no need to worry! We brought your Hoodie Auri!" A voice said.

They looked out to see Anna, Roxa, and Eunice with Auri's one of the many hoodie jackets in Roxa's hands.

"Thank goodness!!" Auriana said in relief and rushed to put on her hoodie jacket.

Iman, Moon, Khai, and Bulat were confused but shrugged it off.

And then, all of them went to the park, and Nathanael and Zathan joined them on the way.

At Dr. Ghazali's house~

Dr.Ghazali's pov~

I was about to leave for prism tower and was packing my bag until I saw Comot who meowed at me.

"*chuckle* Good Morning to you too Comot!" 

*TING**TONG*

"Huh? who could it be?" I asked myself while walking towards the doors.

I unlocked the door locks and opened the door, just to find five kids smiling at me.

"Good to see you Unkle Ghazali!!" A boy with an orange cap said.

Wait- I recognize that cap.

"Boboiboy?" I asked, just to make sure it's him.

" Yep! How are you unkle?" he asked taking my hand to greet me.