update!

oof hello guys!

so I think I wrote the last part of this story in like....June of 2019? that's so insane? like we're literally in a pandemic now like sheesh that's nuts.

as you're used to, this is my apology for not being here all that time. honestly, I was seriously surprised to log on here today to see people still interacting with this story and asking where the next part is. honestly makes me really happy that you guys still care; but also makes me feel awful with how I've just abandoned this story.

so, here's the update. no bullshit. 

as stated above, I haven't thought about this story for nearly two years. while I still deeply love Raven, I don't remember everything about her. I don't even remember hardly where I was headed with this story, which causes a lot of problems that I'm sure you all can understand. I think I could fix this problem by skimming back over the previous chapters, but that's going to take a lot of time. 

however, I want to wrap this story up for you guys. I know how much it sucks for a story you love to just be cut off, and I don't want to do that to you. 

I am going to try my absolute ~best~ to give you guys that ending. but please keep in mind: I am a junior in college, I have a job, my free time consists of editing westallen for my IG page and spending the weekends with my boyfriend, and I have finals coming up shortly. I have a lot on my plate, so (I hate saying this because it's literally been two years) you'll have to be patient. you've already been so patient with me already and I love you guys for that, but hold out just a bit longer.

with that being said, I will likely be speeding up the S3 plot this story is following. I'll highlight the big moments of course, but considering I'm technically on episode 9 out of a 23 episode season, I need to kick my ass in gear. 

also, I literally haven't written fanfics for two years. expect it to be a mess is all I have to say lolol.

OKAY SO IN SUMMARY, expect a comeback chapter soon! but not too soon, but soon I guess? haha who freaking knows how long it'll take me to read over the past chapters but I'll go as fast as I can for you guys.

I hope you all are doing well and taking care of yourselves in this crazy world that we're living in. make sure if you can to get vaccinated! it's super important and will get us back to some sense of normalcy soon. 

okay, that's all for now. I love you all so so so so much and I thank you again for sticking around patiently for Raven and I both. we both love you for that. 

see you soon. xx