15. Second Chances

Raven's POV

Raven's POV

After getting the hell out of that basement and back to S.T.A.R. Labs, everything started to catch up with me. It wasn't until then I remembered that I wasn't exactly in my own skin, and that I didn't have my own powers. I didn't possess speed, so of course, Barry had to carry me back, but I didn't have any reason to complain about that.

"Rave!" Cisco exclaims as he throws his hands into the air at the sight of me. "Thank goodness you're alright. There's only one Silver Trickster on this earth, and it's you."

I give him a half grin. "Thanks Cisco, but technically I'm not the real Silver Trickster-"

"Just accept my expression of happiness and move on," he tells me then, causing a smile to dance across my lips. If there was one thing I knew about Cisco, it was that he always knew how to brighten my day, no matter how shitty it might have been. "What happened to your wrists?"

I glance back down at them as Cisco walks around the computers, reaching for them. "She had put meta-cuffs on me, so I tried getting them off. I think it's safe to say that they're indestructible..ow!"

A hissing sound escapes my mouth as I yank my hands back, since Cisco had accidentally touched them. He gives me a sad look. "Sorry, I didn't realize they hurt that bad."

"They wouldn't hurt this bad if I could heal," I fade off, giving the floor a glare as if I was looking at my doppleganger. It was then I remembered something. "But I can switch bodies back with myself. You said that she's locked down in the pipeline, right?"

Barry nods his head as he crosses his arms. "Yeah, I took her there when I figured out who she really was."

"Then I'm going to take my body back," I start to march towards the exit, the pipeline being the only thing on my mind. However, I stop when Barry calls after me.

"Wait, Raven! Shouldn't we question her about this whole Wells situation before you switch back?" Barry calls. 

I sigh. "You're right...come on, let's get this over with. I want my damn body back."

-*+*-

"Well, well, looks like you found Mrs. Speedy," my doppleganger mocks as she crosses her arms, staring at the two of us through the thick glass of the cell. Seeing her standing there with my body enraged me, and I couldn't wait to get this over with so I could take it back. "You weren't afraid of the dark too much, were you?"

I shake my head, biting my tongue. "Listen here-"

Barry cuts me off before I completely lose it. "We'll be asking all of the questions, alright? And just know if you don't answer them or you don't answer them truthfully, then you'll be in there for a lot longer than you might anticipate."

She quickly straightens up after his statement. "Alright, Barry."

Hearing him say his name...that was like a punch in the gut for some odd reason. Her knowing his identity was enough of a worry, but it enraged me to know that she played my part; that she actually could have taken over my life. She could have taken Barry from me.