Class 1x

A/N Izuku POV unless said otherwise.

Timeline: 2 weeks after the game ended.

Nezu already told me that from today onward I would be part of Class 1X. A class that has two homeroom teachers, Aizawa and Nezu himself. All the UA rat god said to me was that he created the class especially for me and I was nervous to meet my fellow classmates.

I wonder who he choose to be in this class with me...

Opening the door, I was met with four faces I did not expect to be part of the class.

After the game finished I went to the principal in order to know what would happen to the LOV and his first suggestion was to get them a whole island or a mansion where they could be themselves. This was something I could not take lightly. It was a nice idea but being all alone on an island would be cruller than prison itself and imprisonment in a house didn't sound appealing to me to say the least, so instead I came up with an rehabilitation program. Nezu immediately liked the idea. He said it would be interesting.

Intriguing you say but you do this for your own entertainment!

So I knew that they were here in UA but not that they would attend hero classes with me. It wasn't the whole LOV only Tomura, Toga, Twice and Dabi were here. What was more surprising was that apparently, we had a special teacher that was teaching hero classes with Aizawa instead of All Might and it was none other than Kurogiri! Can you believe that? The ex-warp gate is a teacher!

And I thought it can't get any better!

Nezu informed me that the other members of the LOV were also teachers. Apparently, Mr. Compress was a brilliant English teacher and loved working as one. To be honest he mad lessons more entertaining like it was some kind of show. Nezu also came up with a brand new lesson everyone had to attend. Spinner was the teacher for it. Combat and self-defense lessons. I thought it was a brilliant idea.

However, other than those four students there were faces I knew too well: Shinso, Shoto and Fumikage. Four heroes in training including myself and four ex-villains.

It's a good number if you ask me.

I was happy to see the brother interacting together. At last, they met again and they had their opportunity to bond again. They even call me brother or Izu sometimes. Dabi already called me his brother in the game but hearing it from Shoto the dual haired stoic face boy was surely something else. I asked him how he came to that conclusion and he simply said we were sworn brothers for life and I should just accept my fate. I never thought he would say something like that. Nor express so much feelings. He smiled more and even laughed sometimes too.

Shinso was probably there because he decided to help me in the end and betray the hero's team. Class 1A is ruthless and cruel. They claimed he was a villain only because he changed sides in a stupid game. Aizawa didn't like that and transferred him to Class 1X.

Fumika on the other hand had no choice because of Dark Shadow. That shadow bird didn't want to be in any other class where I am not in.

Funny story actually, he still doesn't want to obey his owner when I am around. After the game, he came to my room and was completely confused why Dark Shadow wanted to meet me so badly even dragged Tokoyami to my room. It was an amusing sight. The Shadow swore his loyalty to me and didn't wanted to be away from my sight. He claimed that I was the new lord and ruler of Darkness, the King of the Shadows and his true master and that he could not leave me unprotected.

I do wonder what he really meant.

After a week or so Fumikage and I became buddies. Tokoyami more or less gave up on discussing things with Dark Shadow and trying getting him not to come to me. It's not like he could do anything in the first place. After a week of Tokoyami rapidity knocking at my door at 3 a.m. I figured that Dark Shadow somehow learned to control Tokoyami's body.