Conquering Mountain Mt. LADY!

Mt. Lady POV:

Aizawa and Izuku retreated or so I thought they did. Once Kurogiri took care of every single injured person, Aizawa and Izuku were on the opposite side of me. They was a good distance between us. I was still in my giant form and after they made a fool of me I was angry at them.

I thought this was a game!

Thinking about it, the scream I hear, the blood I saw, this doesn't look like an exercise for me at all. I had the feeling that these heroes in training or pro-heroes or even ex-LOV members were taking their roles as villains a little bit too far.

You can't tell me that they are not villains!

They look like one and talk like one but that can't be!

This is UA!

NEZU!

IN WHAT FREAKING PSYCHOPATHIC GAME DID YOU INVOLVE ME?!

I watched the heroes retreat and I was getting mad. After they were playing with me or should I say after Aizawa was toying with my quirk, deactivating and letting me shrink only to go full size in the next minute. It was hard for me to hold my balance and landed on the ground. I couldn't stand up at all. He never gave me the chance too and then all the injured kids came flying at me as if we were playing a ball game.

Me: Cowards!

Aizawa: Cowards, you say then let's talk about your stupidness or the fact that you are not suited to be a hero cause you clearly don't have talent for the job!

I am not stupid!

And more importantly...

Who did you say is not suited to be a hero?

If it is someone than it is clearly you!

Me: What?

Izuku: All you can do is pose and hope that another hero takes on your job!

I have a model job too!

What did you expect!

Of fucking course I am posing but I never wait for another hero to come and help me out if it wasn't necessary!

Me: Say that again! I am a full-fledged hero!

Aizawa: You sure about that?

Izuku: Cause you sure couldn't save these kids! You are only a fake and a failure!

Me: You will regret saying that!

I stood up and with one foot I was about to crush them. Since I knew that the ex-LOV member would warp them back, they would be save. Besides that, if they were playing dirty than so am I!

What the-?

My foot was stopped. It was not only my foot, I couldn't move at all and thanks to the pose I made I lost balance. The building behind me was Class 1A's dorm and there were two people in it. I fell down right on the building, crushing and destroying it. Next thing the comm system went off.

Mr. Compress: UFF! That was one hard landing and even disqualifying two members of their own team! That's what I like to call one clumsy giant.

Mic: It was an accident! She couldn't help! Besides, did you see that?

Mr. Compress: I did! Power Loader wanna explain?

Power Loader: Do I even have too? It was clearly a paralyzing gun that is at fault.