Rabbit Duo!

After I heard the comm system went off and what the teachers had to say, I was furious.

I never thought that Shoto would be eliminated that fast!

I was in the base with all the others after what happened and was resting. I was proud of mine and Aizawas victory but at the same time I was also sad to have lost two team members in one day.

I was so angry that I nearly snapped at everyone. I immediately apologized and everyone in the room felt my mood. There was this tension that if I wanted to, I could cut it with a pair of scissors.

Twice was screaming at me as soon as we came back and he heard about Toga. The moment he laid a single finger on my shoulder I was pissed. I grabbed his hand and broke his wrist. He screamed in pain and I didn't care. I was in a bad mood beforehand but after seeing him act like that in front of me, I just exploded.

Thankfully Shiggy came in between us or I would have killed him. My deal little bunny was also by my side the whole time always hopping beside me. I took him from the ground and began patting him since it had a calming effect. Its fur was just so soft.

The Hawks was also in the room and his feathers were also acting up the moment Twice walk up to me. They immediately were all up in the air pointing towards him, ready to strike at any second.

After I dealt with Twice, I turned around and was about to go to the fountain in the park from the fake city. I needed some time for me to relax and calm down.

I petted the bunny in my hand and in the next moment I wasn't in the same room anymore. I was in ground beta.

Me: HUH?

What just happened?

I looked around me and I was alone.

It was true that all I wished at that moment in front of my villain team was to disappear. 

Still holding the rabbit in my hand, I began walking toward the door. After opening them, Cessabit jumped off my hold and began hopping to a direction that was opposite to the way of the villain lair.

Me: What are you doing Cessabit? This way!

He just looked at me and began beating the ground with one of his legs.

Me: Do you want me to follow you?

A nod.

Me: Ok then, lead the way!

I began following my bunny down the hallway and I could see that it was still bright outside. There still some hours left until sun down and I was nerves about other students or pro's finding me.

Thanks to the sudden change of place, which I still didn't know how I got there, Hawks feathers were not with me.

Thinking about it, I was holding Cessabit in my hands when it happened. A though popped up in my mind.

Did he teleport us?

Does he have some kind of teleportation quirk?

Wait he did understand me meaning he is intelligent, which means he could also possess a quirk.

Well only one way to find out.

Me: Say Cessabit, did you teleport us away?

The bunny stopped in tracked and turned around then nodded.

Okay, one mystery solved.

But why?

Did you feel my anger?