Trapped with a maniac!

Shinso's POV:

I was with Mei together in her lab or our second villain lair. WE both watched the fight between my dad and the pussycats and I was laughing so hard because of it. It was so close to what Izuku did against us that I was sure that my dad let himself inspire from him. Then I watched how my dad was beaten up by All Might.

Mei: He didn't even had a chance to fight against that bulky gorilla!

Me: I know....

We also watched the fight with Tokoyami a little bit and I was impressed. That pet rabbit was no joke at all! If I ever face it I would rather play dead right in front of it and hope it will not teleport me away.

However, the most interesting fight was Izuku vs Snipe. That hero really needed to point his gun and pull the trigger on one of us in front of Izuku. I was seriously impressed that he was still alive! If I had these wounds, I would be for sure unconscious. This let me to believe that he was high with some kind of drug because no one that was sane and knew what he did in the previous game would target him with a gun, knowing full well that he had one too and pointing at you.

Nope, I would be like.

FUCK THAT SHIT I AM OUT!

We were about to watch what would happen next when not all of the sudden an alarm went off.

Me: TOYMAKER!! TURN IT OFF THEY WILL FIND US!

Mei: THEY ALREADY DID!

We needed to scream at each other in order to hear us over the alarm. I watched her quickly go to her computer and turning it off.

Then we both looked up at a screen that showed the only path to out villain lair and there was Kirishima, Sato, Bakugo, Fat Gum and Hound Dog.

Shit!

Me: Should we inform Usagi?

Mei: No, we can't look he is in a fight!

Me: Well than let's do our best!

Mei: Yes!

I went to the front entrance and waited for them to enter while I saw Mei getting a weapon from behind her.

Me: When did you build that? Better question did Izuku design it?

Mei: Nope, this is purely my baby!

Me: TOYMAKER, NO!

Mei: TOYAMAKER YES!

Then I heard the hero talk and I instantly activated my quirk. They were close and who didn't say that they couldn't hear us or would be dumb enough to respond.

Me: LOOKY AN ANGRY DANDELION!

Bakugo: WHO THE FUCK ARE YO-

Hound Dog: You idiot!

This was way too easy.

Me: Get rid of Kirishima!

This was sure to be funny since Kirishima was the only person that could stand Bakugos temper but not on the same level as Izuku and so I could hear them fight. Then all of the sudden the underground tunnel began collapsing.

Me: What the...

This was all it took for me to break the connection and let him loose.

Mei: That stupid Pomeranian!

Me: What did he do?

Mei: He pulled the trigger to his gauntlet! BOTH OF THEM!

That sure was an idiot.