Fear the DARKNESS!!!

Hawks POV:

Once I saw two villains outside the window, I couldn't resist and abandoned the group of 4 students that I had and managed to capture one. I was currently on my way back with the villain to my group.

Hagakure: You actually managed to catch one villain!

Me: Sure, I am the fastest hero after all and the number 3!

Jiro: Who was the other one?

Me: I don't know but he had greenish-black hair.

Then I went on and began describing his outfit. As I was doing that I watched their faces morph to one of pure terror.

Shoji: Oh no!

Me: Hm?

Yaoyorozu: You definitely seal all of our fates!

Me: HUH?

What the hell are you talking about?

Jiro: He will come after us!

Me: You know the little greenette?

Shoji: Knowing him is an understatement!

Me: What is that supposed to mean?

Yaoyorozu: That means that he is not only playing the villain part but he is one by heart!

Me: Can someone please explain to me who that was?!!

Hagakure: Izuku Midoriya or his villain alias is Uasgi.

Me: And how do you all know that?

After escorting the well-known ex-LOV member Kurogiri to the principal's office I got the message that was brought casted by Mic and Mr. Compress.

What the heck?

Why do they not have any faith in me or the other Pro-Heroes?!

We went to the closest auditorium and were to stay there over the night. After hearing what happened to Miruko, me and the other pro-hero were the same opinion. Since we didn't know who was on the villains team, we would not risk going with a group of kids on the hunt for the villains after 9 p.m..

After we entered the room, I made sure to close and lock the door and then listened to their story. I couldn't believe what they were saying. One kid, the same kid that escaped me had not only scared them to death no he beat the living crap out of them in 1 week while also not only capturing the LOV but also making them rethink their lives and agree on going to the rehab system. This was unbelievable.

Me: You sure, you guys are not exaggerating?

But before they could answer me the lights went out and the com system went off. There was only static that could be heard.

Me: What?

Shoji: HE IS COMING AFTER US!!!

Yaoyorozu: WE ARE ALL DEAD!!!

Hagakure: Do you think if we offer him Hawks he will let us go?

SAY WHAT?!

OFFER WHO?!

YOU CRAZY?!

DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?!

I AM NOT A GOD DAMN CHICKEN YOU CAN OFFER TO ANYONE!!!!

???: An offering for me?! You would offer your own comrade for me?! I would gladly take him since you don't deserve him!

Thank you!