The villain team

After my talk with Nezu I went to my room and began planning on who to include in my team. It was obvious that I would be in the villain's team again and it was also plainly obvious that I would take class 1X as my comrades but the question was who else to include.

I was currently in the new dorm for class 1X and writing down some ideas and scratches for their new villain costumes. The question was who I wanted to have in my team and what they would do.

Shinso

Since I was planning to get Mei in my team, I needed a bodyguard for her. Shinso would be perfect for the job. He could use a voice modifier in order to sound like Mei. Then when he answers or ask something our enemy team and they respond to him thinking it would be her, they would be in his control. The moment they realized what happened it would be already too late. His training with Aizawa was also a big help. He had some pretty good stealth techniques not as good as mine or Aizawas but still pretty good.

A formidable bodyguard indeed!

Villain Costume:

Fumikage

Since Tokoyami's Dark Shadow refuses to leave my side at certain times, he will be with me at night and I will let him rest over the day. I knew that Dark Shadow can control Fumikage when he was in a really dark room or 3 a.m.. That quirk was getting the hang out of it and also managed to extend the period he could control his owner. He would be a genial back up player if something happens to me and I can't get out of the situation alone.

Looks like I got myself a servant even if I don't wanted it! There is no way of getting him to stop calling me master! I tried multiple times!

Guess I have to live with it!

Villain Costume:

Shoto

I wanted him and his brother Dabi. What better chance is there then to be able to get rid of their trash of a father? I have a feeling that they might put the trashcan that is on fire out of fire and that alone is a reason to have him on my team. Besides that, Fumikage was a great asset to me in the night but when it's brought daylight then Dark shadow isn't in control and his quirk is weaker. I need someone who can also do some of the task I give them during the day.