The fall of the big three

The game already started and thanks to the great show Shigaraki did, the hero team knew that we are on a hunt. Not only that but Nezu made it clear too that the heroes should hunt down the hunters before they eliminate them.

As if they can!

Everyone was in the villain lair after Shigaraki returned. We needed a way to communicated with each other and I knew that Mei was already working on the earbuds that would link us together. They were custom made for each of us.

I instructed Toymaker to build special earbuds that would only enables the owner of it to listen to the others on the line. This was important if we wanted to talk to each other without being captured.

Just imagine a hero finding one of our earbuds or getting their hand on one... This could ruin my plans.

I need to make sure nothing will stop us!

On that account, I began teaching them how to get around in these underground tunnels without getting lost. Once I was finished teaching them, I was about to make my next move for this day. However, before that I needed to make one thing sure.

Me: Brainstorm, your job is to protect our Toymaker at all costs! She is a valuable asset, we can't afford to lose her skill of making new weapons for us.

Brainstorm: Yes, Sir!

With that, Shinso left the room.

Thanks to Mei, I was the only one with actual sharp weapons. This time I could cut my opponent for real. I went to our second lair, Toymakers workshop and Shinso was there with us too.

2 Twin daggers:
One of these pairs were strapped on my back and the other one each side of my hip.

2 Twin daggers: One of these pairs were strapped on my back and the other one each side of my hip

One improved paralyze bullet gun:
Once the bullet hits their opponents skin it will take effect. The liquid inside the bullet is a weak poison that would paralyze my opponent completely until they receive the antidote or meet Recovery Girl. They also won't be able to use their quirks while being paralyzed.

 They also won't be able to use their quirks while being paralyzed

A/N: Imagine the red part as green. Thank you!

A pair of normal guns: