Invaders

I came back to the villain's lair or should I say Cessabit was as kind as to teleport me back. What I found shocked me.

THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

HOW DID THEY COME HERE?!

HOW DID THEY FIND THE LAIR?!

WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?!

Right there in the middle of my main villain lair was standing Best Jeanist and Death Arms. No one of my fellow villains could be seen.

Are they all captured?

Did they find them?

Did they escape?

I had no chance figuring out what happened and so I took out my guns and prepared for a quick battle. Since Cessabit teleported me right back where we were from the beginning before he teleported me out, we were standing right in the middle of the room.

That meant that the heroes could see me unless they were blind and that also meant that a fight was inevitable. All I wanted was to go and search for my fellow villains.

I heard Mic and Compress announce that Shigaraki and Twice were gone but that never explained what happened here or where the rest is.

Now with both guns in my hand, pointing them towards the heroes, I did what was only logical and interrogate them while pointing a gun. Normally this should make them panic since it was a real gun but they didn't budge at all.

Me: Where are the others?

Best Jeanist: So there still more out there than just you?

Shit!

I just gave them information!

I wanted to get information!

Oh well it's not like they can do anything with that information after I am done with them!

Me: Maybe! How the fuck did you get through that labyrinth?!

Death Arms: A birdy told us.

I don't believe it is Tokoyami since Dark Shadow is loyal to me.

Hawks is out of the game...

So who?!

Wait maybe he is here!

That must be it!

But still how did then find the way in here?

Unless they had a dog on their team...

Oh I am going to make that dog regret angering a wolf in rabbits clothing!

Me: Okay next question. How many are still on your side?

Best Jeanist: We don't need to tell you anything!

Death Arms: What he says! It's not like you will shoot us with a toy gun.

Why does everyone think this is still a game?

News flash!

It's not!

This is literal war!

We are in a war game not a simple game of tag!

Me: You think so?!

I pulled the trigger and shoot the hero right in his lung and he fell to the ground. Next Kurogiri appeared and teleported him out.

Best Jeanist: THEY ARE REAL?!