Bunny, Bunny, Bunny...

Miruko POV:

I can't believe Nezu managed to get so much information about me!

I was invited to participate in an exercise, well more like a game for his entertainment. At first I declined Nezu's offer but after he managed to dug up every single shit about me, there was no way I would pass his offer. He could literally destroy my career with it.

No hero is perfect and we have our past. Mine was just a little bit complicated and I at some point got myself involved in something I shouldn't and I regret it. I did everything I could to hide the fact that I was a dumb teenager and got myself caught with some drugs. Curiosity got the better of me and I tried everything. Normally this wouldn't influence my hero work but after getting so much attention, I was sure it would.

So here, I was walking though the UA hallways at 11 p.m. it was already dark and the students on the hero part split into groups and were to stay together with a pro-hero. I too had my group and they were currently walking with me.

In my little group were only class 1B students:

Neito Monoma

Setsuna Tokage

Sen Kaibara

Itsuka Kendo

It was getting late and I was searching for a place for us to stay overnight when I came across an empty gym.

It was pitch black inside and the lights didn't work for some reason. As soon as we stepped in the door behind us shut close and two students tried to open it.

Tokage: The door won't open!

Kendo: It's looked from the outside!

I could hear them panicking and from the little light that came in from the outside I saw them getting worried. I could nearly smell their fear.

Why are they so scarred?

Kaibara: Do you think, he is here?

Who is he?

Kendo: Possible!

Tokage: WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!

Then I heard it, someone was singing. As soon as I heard the voice my hair was standing up. My instincts were kicking in and telling me to get the hell out of here. Something bad was lurking in these shadows. It was with us and I could feel someone watching us. The problem is I couldn't locate the person. No breathing, no footsteps just a beautiful voice that singing a song.

A/N: So I got this song from beastars stuck in my head thanks to this chapter

Bunny, Bunny, Bunny
You're so funny
With your twitching nose

Me: Who is there?

No replay from the person. From the sound of the singing, it was a boy. I took a look at the students in my care and they were scared shitless.

They know something!

Me: Who is this?

Why are they not responding to my question?

What is scaring them so bad?

As I made eye contact with everyone, I realized that one person was missing and as soon as I realized that, I heard a blood curled scream. Picking up from where it is coming from I turned to the direction and looked into the darkness. I couldn't see a thing, it was simply too dark.

Bunny, Bunny, Bunny
You're so funny
From your head to your toes

As I was still looking that direction, I saw a something shine up in the darkness and dodged it in the last second.