The day the show began

Present Mic POV:

It was early in the morning when I became a notification from Nezu to come to his office. I was a little bit nervous, as I didn't know what he had in mind this time. As I was walking to his room, I meet Recovery Girl also heading in the same direction.

Recovery Girl: Did Nezu call you too?

Me: Yeah.

Every good damn time he calls Recovery Girl to his office something bad is going to happen.

Why do you love to destroy your own school and torture your students?

In front of his office, we were meet with Mr. Compress and Spinner. They were discussing who of them should go in first. I could fully understand their dilemma. No one of the sane staff members dares even to go in there from their own free will. It's like a dragons den.

Then Power Loader came and joined them before me and Recovery Girl where by their side.

Power Loader: Where you called too?

EX-LOV members: Yes.

Me: We were too.

As soon as we arrived, we were standing outside his office in a circle.

Mr. Compress: Who's gonna knock?

Spinner: Not me!

Me: Not me!

Power Loader: Me neither.

Recovery Girl: For grown up men's you guys sure behave like children.

She then went to his door and knocked. Not long after Nezu called us in.

Nezu: I am sure you guys are curious on why I called you here.

Recovery Girl: Please make this quick I still need to sort the new medicine in.

Nezu: Well I have decided to make a part 2 of the villain vs hero war game.

Recovery Girl: Are you completely insane? Do you even know how much traumatized and injuries everyone had because of our little green bean?

Nezu: I am aware of that fact.

Only Recovery Girl could speak to him like that. There was no way or I should better say, no one even dared to speak up to Nezu. His words are like god word, no question will be asked.

Nezu and Recovery Girl began discussing how many injuries there were and she was counting them all down. Meanwhile us 4 remaining teachers grouped up and sat down on the couches in his office.

Mr. Compress: Who do you think will be in the villain team?

Me: I sure hope it's not Izuku.

Spinner: I am sure he will be there.

Nezu: I am happy to see that you managed to find the first villain.

Me: First? How many are there?

Nezu: Oh just a whole class.

Mr. Compress: Way to go class 1X will destroy them!

Recovery Girl: Are you fucking mental Nezu?! You plan on letting Izuku be the villain again?!

You know when recovery girl is really angry she begins swearing. And you better not get her angry or argue when she begins swearing. There is no telling what she will do! She can be as scary as Nezu.

Me: He came to me and basically ask me to do another round.

Power Loader: So it was his idea?

Me: One part of it, yes.