Who needs Gravity?!

Ochaco's POV:

Tsu was the only person that still wanted to be around me. After they found out that me and Mina where the traitors, we both were avoided like if we were a terminal disease. I could understand them it was not pretty knowing that your best friend is a traitor but I had my reasons and so did Mina.

Thinking about it, after the first exercise ended me and Mina were interrogated and I still consider myself lucky that they gave us a second chance and that we could still attend UA.

Someone must have had pity on us, otherwise I don't think this would be possible.

Well me and Tsu, my only friend that was left after everything, were currently together. She was the only person that said that she couldn't understand how I did what I did but if we are still in UA then there would be a chance for us to change and she also said she believes that my personality didn't change. I was happy to hear that. She began staying at my side more every week and I felt like someone did forgive me. She was rather blunt but I liked her presence it was better than to feel like an outcast.

Me and Tsu were patrolling our dorms alone. It was the only place where they thought would be good enough for me and no one wanted to go with me except Tsu. I felt relieved since I witnessed what messed up psychopath Midoriya really was not to be alone.

If you asked me he didn't even deserve to be in the hero's course anymore.

I can't believe he is still attending UA!!

He should be in a mental asylum or closed away from everyone!

Tsu: Did you hear that? *Ribbit*

Me: No. What did you hear?

Tsu: It sounded like someone was walking above us. *Ribbit*

Me: That's not possible though, we checked everything above us and you can only enter from this floor.

Tsu: I know. *Ribbit*

Me: You sure you heard something?

Tsu: Not quiet. *Ribbit*

Me: We can check it out if you want to.

Tsu: We probably should. Since we don't know who is on the villains team. *Ribbit*

I beat that psychopath is part of the team since he is one.

We both went to the first floor and began looking around.

Tsu: I will take the left side, you take the right. *Ribbit*

Me: You sure splitting up is a good idea?

Tsu: Probably not. *Ribbit*

Me: Then let's stay together!

Tsu: Hm.

As we were walking down the hallways, a door began to creak open. A loud creaking sound could be heard and I had chills hearing it.

What the heck?

Me: Tsu?

Tsu: Yes? *Ribbit*

Me: Did you see that?

Tsu: Yes....

This gives me vibes of a horror movie.

There is only one person that would do such a thing, MIDORIYA!!!

We both went to the door; Tsu was in front of me and then all of the sudden a hand reached out grabbing Tsu, pulling her into the room and then the door slams shut in front of me.