One Hell of a Raven!

Dark Shadow's POV:

(A/N: He is control over Tokoyami thanks to the black out)

The moment Hellfrost went away from my side and covered the whole other path behind me with flames, I could see Gang Orca running after him completely forgetting about me. Can't blame him. He can't chase anything he can't see. I used the shadows and darkness surrounding me to get away. This was my time to shine and make Master proud!

All I needed to do was find Kamui Wood and eliminate him and the remaining students!

I will succeed!

Thanks to the blackout, I was a lot stronger and I would make sure to fulfill my Masters wishes. It didn't take me long to find him. He was in a room with some mirrors on the side it was similar to a dancing room only that this room was used for sparing.

There, in the middle of the room, was the hero. He was not alone. There were around three students with him.

This will be an easy win!

Once I entered, I carefully closed the door behind me. Through this whole process I had my eyes closed shut. The moment I turned to face them I opened my glowing dark red eyes and screamed from the top of my lungs.

Me: CAW CAW BITCHES! I WILL BE YOUR END!

My eyes were glowing from all the anticipation. I wanted to fight! I wanted to win and I knew I could do it! With Master, backing up my every move there was nothing that I couldn't do! I would even move a mountain for him. Although I was sure that Master already was about to get rid of one.

I heard the remaining students that were in the room panic before they all started to attack me but once I closed my eyes, they didn't know where I was. I needed to close them because I was sure that I couldn't get myself to calm down at all and the more I was looking forward to this fight, the brighter they were glowing. However, this wasn't a problem for me at all.

I was connected to every shadow and I could feel their movements in the dark. This was my domain now. I made the battlefield to my advantages. The blackout was no pure coincident. It was all my Masters plan in order to give me the power I had, the very power I gained in darkness in my element. They were all domed and they didn't even know it! My movements were once with the shadows around me. I didn't made any sound.

One by one, I made them all disappear into the darkness and then used my claw to make a deep mark on their backs before throwing them back. I began pulling them in front of the hero that tried to detain me by filling the room with his wood.

Me: FUFUFUFU! THIS WON'T HELP YOU!

I jumped from branch to branch and was still attacking the students. It was rather easy to get all around the room with his branches. From my point of view he made me a huge favor although I was sure he didn't even realized that.

As I was attacking every single one, I made them all looking into my eyes to learn to fear the darkness. Even though I couldn't make them relieve their worst nightmare, it was pretty scary looking into my deep dark crimson red eyes that were emitting a faint glow.

Once I got rid of every student in the room I jumped down from one of the branches and looked the hero straight into his eyes.

Me: RUN!

I was hoping to get the same effect out of the hero like my master but I had still much to learn. Instead of the hero running away, he charged at me and threw some more wood at me. I used my claws and simply slashed through it.

He came right at me still using his wood in order to bind me.

What a shame!

You obviously haven't learned!