The end of UA's War game

3rd POV:

After the game ended everyone was in a room together. It was time to tell them what they did wrong.

Nezu: Hello, dear participants, I am happy to see you are still all alive!

Recovery Girl: Thanks to who do you think it was?

Izuku: Sorry for all the additional work Recovery Girl!

Recovery Girl: You don't have to be sorry! It is not your fault! You were not the one that made a psychic game with almost no rules!

Izuku: It was part of my idea, so I am still sorry!

Nezu: Well anyways let's review your Mistakes shall we! This game was not only hosted to destroy you all after all!

(A/N: It is not? *GASP*)

Mr. Compress: First off all it was foolish of you not to tell the others what happened before the game. What I mean is what happened in the last game and I am only talking to Class 1A and B here. I am sure that the heroes could have organized themselves better if they only knew and not just go blindly in.

Mic: Furthermore, Class 1A and 1B knew the layout of the city a little bit. What surprised me most was that my fellow teachers didn't think of the possibilities of Izuku using it again.

Izuku: It was kinda obvious!

Nezu: Class 1A and 1B I am sure you know your errors but keeping information to yourselves was the worst mistake.

Spinner: Next Gen Ed first years. I thought I thought you more than that! You were up against a real ex-villain like myself and you had the advantage in numbers and yet you were foolish enough to let yourself be split into smaller groups and overwhelmed by a quirk that is easy to take care off. I am disappointed in you.

Nezu: This shows only that you are not ready to be transferred into the hero course.

Dabi: Now Endeavor or should I say father!

Endeavor: Do not call me father you are no son of mine!

Izuku: You don't recognize your son that ran away and faked his suicide?

Shoto: That is Touya father!

Endeavor: T....Touya....?!

Dabi: Yes, and I prefer to be called Dabi! You should have recognizes my flames at least!

Endeavor: I... What have I done?! I was driven by my own hatred that I didn't even thought of the possibilities that those are yours.... I am sorry!

Dabi: I am not forgiving you for what you have done!

Izuku: Give him a second chance. Everyone deserves one and I proved that.

Dabi: Izu....

Shoto: Brother he is right. Without your second chance you were not here and you changed too.

Dabi: Fine, but only because my two favorite brothers say so!

Endeavor: Brothers?

Shoto: Yes! Izuku here is our sworn brother!

Izuku: Take this second chance and use it wisely!

Endeavor: Thank you I will!

Aizawa: Well next Midnight, you knew the skill difference between us and you still thought to the end. Admirable but also foolish! It was not even that hard to find you. On this note the team up of the hero's team was lacking. It was easy for us and I am sure everyone agrees to take you all down.