The day before the game!

I had a feeling that today was the last day I could do some preparations for the next round. It's not that I could tell the future or anything. There was this simple fact that I hacked into the UA's system in order to see when the flaming trash can would arrive since Nezu refuses to tell me the actual date.

I can't believe he doesn't want to tell me when the whole thing is starting!

Oh, well...

It's not like this is stopping me from finding out anyways.

And I think he wants me to do this.

I was scrolling through his e-mail when I found the mail from that flammable trash.

So it's tomorrow...

This explains the ominous feeling I have.

No wonder it's getting stronger with each passing hour.

It was the morning of the day and I was getting ready to go the Cementos math classe, when someone was knocking at my door. I went to open it and found two brothers standing there.

Me: Oh hey, Todoroki, Dabi.

Shoto: Shoto.

Me: Huh?

Shoto: I told you to call me Shoto.

Me: Ah, right! Sorry, it will take some time for me to get that right.

Why are you in front of my door at, what? 6.a.m?

I mean I am up at this hour to make breakfast but you two normally come down 1 hour later....

Dabi: Well anyways, we came to fetch you for breakfast.

Me: You guys made breakfast?

Dabi: Yeah.

Me: Since when do you make breakfast?

Can you even cook?

Shoto: Since everyone agrees that, you can't make it every day.

Dabi: You don't need to wake up early every day just for us. We all agreed that you need to rest too and we don't want to use your kindness!

Me: Nah, it's ok. If I am doing breakfast for myself than I can do it for everyone as well.

Dabi: Not ganna happen from now on anymore.

Me: What do you mean?

Shoto: We made a schedule for who's turn it is.

Me: That's fine by me if you guys really want to do it.

Dabi: *Sigh* You are still thinking about others more than yourself.

Shoto: Food is ready, just come down when you are ready.

Me: M'kay.

Then they went to the other rooms and I went to the dinner room. 10 minutes later, everyone was there. Some were complaining because they were woken up early.

Great!

This is the best opportunity I have to tell them all at once.

After everyone came down and also calmed down, I was convinced that this was probably my only chance for telling them all in one go and also giving them a little time to prepare themselves too.

Me: Ahm, Guys, I have something to tell you.

Everyone was looking at me.

Me: I am sure that you all heard about the rumors going around.