A fun game of Truth or Dare!

Dark Shadow's POV (since it was already late and he took over Tokoyami):

We were sitting in a circle in the living room. Master came up with the idea of us playing a game and we all agreed to it. He also told us that he need a good destructionand we were about to give him one.

Toga: Oh-Oh-oh I want to start!

Izuku: Ok, then go-ahead.

Toga: Toshi, truth or dare?

Toshi: Truth.

Toga: Oh man, you are no fun! Is Aizawa your father?

Toshi: Yes, he and Mic adopted me.

Shoto: Are you sure, you are adopted and not some kind of secret love child of his?

Toshi: Wha- How did you come to this conclusion?

Shoto: You can't tell me you are not seeing the similarities! Your hair, the scarf, your fighting technique.

Toshi: Yeah no, I am not! However he did teach me how to use the scarf and some of his fighting technique. Anyways Shoto, Truth or Dare?

Shoto: Dare.

Toshi: All right! I dare you to Use a brush like you're talking into a microphone each time you speak!

Shoto: I don't have a brush.

Toga: Oh I can help out! Wait a second.

She then went to get her brush and gave it to him.

Shoto (using the brush as he speaks): Tomura, Truth or dare?

Tomura: Dare!

Shoto (using the brush as he speaks): Go outside and howl like a wolf for 30 seconds.

Tomura: That is nothing! You clearly didn't evolve to an end boss yet!

He went outside while leaving the door open and began howling. After 30 seconds, he came back.

Tomura: This was kinda refreshing! Dark Shadow, truth or dare?

Me: Truth!

Tomura: Why is Izuku your master?

As if this isn't obvious!

Me: He is the true ruler of darkness, the king of the shadows. He is one with us and therefore we need to praise him. A true master of the dark art! My one and only master!

Toga: Wait? You are not Tokoyami but his quirk right now?

Izuku: Long story short. When it gets dark, outside or he is in a dark place, his quirk Dark Shadow can take over his body.

Toga: Ohm, I see.

Me: He is my owner but not my master. Fumikage will never be able to be at the same level as my true master.

Izuku: Please don't ask! I tried stopping him from calling me that way but as you can see he still refuses to call me by my name or hero name.

Me: It would be an insult for me calling him anything other than my master. I am no more than a mere servant not worthy of using his name. His skill showed it clearly to me that we are on completely different levels. Thus, I need to pay him my respect and call him accordingly.

Izuku: Just accept it! I did too!

Me: Twice, truth or dare?

Twice: Dare!, Truth!

Me: How did you end up in class 1X and not as a teacher?

Twice: I was beaten fairly!, Izuku gave me a chance and I took it! Besides teaching isn't something I should do and I would be rather with you guys!