We Said Never

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please do not distribute, publish, transmit, or modify this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

This story is not affiliated with any of the schools, enterprises, artists and products mentioned.

There will be spoilers from the first and second book of the City Series but you are not required to read them.

There may be some scenes that might trigger some emotions, so please be mindful. This is also the first story that I'll write with a lot of curse words, but I will only write it for the sake of showing the character's development. (I honestly do not feel super comfortable typing them down.)

This is under matured stories because of the language, and only that. There will be no explicit scenes in this story.

Also—I am an amateur writer, my characters are not perfect, and this story may contain some typos. Please refrain from hating on my characters or comparing them to others. They are their own identity. They make decisions that are not always right. Learn to trust the process. Do not read if you're only expecting the characters to do the right thing all the time. Thank you!