A/N: New Book

Hey guys! Hannah here. My book Familiar has about 10 chapters left and I wanted to get a head start on a new book. I have lots of ideas for lots of different characters. I will be doing another fan fiction and wanted your help to pick the next book. Below are some options and I would really appreciate it if you guys would let me know which one you would like me to write for my next book.

Peter Parker/Spider-man from the MCU played by Tom Holland

Benny Rodriguez from the Sandlot played by Mike Vitar

Peter Lario from the movie Low Tide played by Jaeden Martell

Henry Mills from Once Upon a Time played by Jared Gilmore (I would also include parts from the spin-off Once Upon a Time in Wonderland)

Gilbert Blythe from the Netflix series Anne with an E played by Lucas Jade Zumann

Klaus Baudelaire from the Netflix series A Series of Unfortunate Events played by Louis Hynes

Sweet Pea from Riverdale played by Jordan Conner

Jack Brewer from Kickin It played by Leo Howard

The Peter Parker/Spider-man and Henry Mills books would take longer to write. I plan on writing most of these eventually but I just wanted to get a feel for what you guys would be the most interested in. Also if you guys have someone else not listed on here you would like me to write a story about just let me know and I would be happy to do it too!

I could also add the storyline and like what it would be about if you would like. Just comment here or DM me with anything regarding these books or anything else.

Thank you so much for all of your support on this book and I couldn't be more appreciative for all of you.